Molly's tasty snack

Thread: Molly's tasty snack

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultMolly's tasty snack

Where shall I start?? I guess the beginning is good. We're at the beach place which happens to be a trailer and we don't have a washer/dryer so I went to the laundry basket (aka laundry mat) to do our bedding this morning. I went to put the stuff in the dryer and had just cut an apple up. Before I left, I said to my mom "don't let molly get to my apple and peanutbutter" Since it's a small space it's hard to keep food out of doggie reach.

I came back about 30 minutes later and my mom was outside with some friends and their two kids who stopped by. I go inside to finish my snak bu there was no bowl...no peanutbutter...no apple. I looked around and saw the bowl on the floor and Molly on the bed eating the remainder of the apple and peanubutter (Abby was outside). No biggy I said and went to tell my mom. I come back in and now the 1/2 stick of butter is gone from the butter dish. This was part 2 of the snack.

The guest left, mom came in I stayed out. A few minutes later mom opened the door to tell me she wanted a soda. Molly decided to snatch her 2 small potato rolls off the counter.

So in about 30 minutes Molly ate an entire apple, 2 tablespoons of peanutbutter, 1/2 stick of butter and 2 tiny potato rolls...can't wait for poop patrol later :-X
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Molly's tasty snack

OMG that is hysterical. I have been there, we all have. Nothing better than a lab puppy to keep you on your toes. ;D

georgie is offline Senior Member

Hope she doesn't get the runs. I bet she enjoyed she snack.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

;D ;D Sorry to laugh but Thursday Rush ate a whole bag (8) of hamburger buns so I can relate. : Boo would love to help herself too but she was in the crate. I'm sure everything will come out ok in the end. lmao....