Lost Dog Finally in Care - CNN

Thread: Lost Dog Finally in Care - CNN

DefaultLost Dog Finally in Care - CNN

Did anyone else see the Great Dane story on CNN?* It had been running loose for about 3 years and somehow managing to survive.... I think it was in Colorado.* Poor baby...she seemed so sweet when they finally caught her (I think it was a she)....and turns out she was microchipped and they have contacted the original owners.* The reunion is today.* It will be interesting to hear what her story is and how she ended up on her own for years.* Thankfully good samaritans were leaving food out for her but no one could get close.* She was caught when she went into a house that was in the process of being built to escape a hail storm I believe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Lost Dog Finally in Care - CNN

Wow! I didn't hear the story, but glad to hear the family was finally reunited with their dane! Kind of sad though too. Danes don't live very long as it is, but then to miss out on 3 years of that short time frame. I guess it's a miracle the poor girl was able to survive for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagen
    Kind of sad though too. Danes don't live very long as it is, but then to miss out on 3 years of that short time frame.
    I thought the same thing when I was watching it. She seemed like a lovely and sweet dog. Such a shame to spend such a chunk of her life roughing it. I'm going to watch CNN and see if they have the reunion on the news. I wonder how she ended up in this situation.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

Wow, I did not see that, but how amazing. I am so glad she'll be reunited with her owners. Can you imagine how you would feel, after not having seen your dog for three years, to get that phone call???

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever