What does your lab do to make you smile?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does your lab do to make you smile?

DefaultWhat does your lab do to make you smile?

Rhys is at the vet again, doing well now, and should be home in the morning, but this thread isn't about him, its about my Ruby.

She has been staying with my sister all day today, enjoying their 'Pool' (its inflatable) and I went to pick her up and she was just being so silly! She made me laugh, and I needed it! She seems to be striking a pose everytime I pick up the camera, so I now have this picture here with me to make me smile!

Does your lab go out of its way to make you smile?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: What does your lab do to make you smile?

What a cute picture of silly Ruby. I missed that Rhys wasn't well. Hope he is doing better.

Mine keep me laughing every day, especially Judy. Today she picked up the Have-a-Heart trap with a chipmonk in it and pranced around the yard with the trap in her mouth. The poor chipmonk didn't know what to think.

Pam
    Pam is offline Senior Member

Buddy jumps up on my bed if I'm watching TV there. Rolls upside down and wants me to stick my hand under the middle of his back. It must be like a massage or something because he goes into the strangest movements you've ever seen. All 4 paws are wildly flying around in the air. He looks like he is riding an invisible bicycle - upsidedown. Cracks me up every time.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Zoe can just look goofy and make me laugh; she cocks her head when I talk like she understands every word.
    Dutch gets on his back belly up to the ceiling fan EVERY night and does his wiggles and growls; always makes me laugh.
    Cissy can just look at me with her cockeyed gaze and I laugh.
    Zena ... she makes me smile just to see her smile ... Gawd I love that dog!
    Jake makes me laugh cuz he farts when he goes up the stairs!! hee hee
    River always makes me smile when he goes to the toy box and ever so carefully choses the perfect toy.

And watching them interact with one another always gives me smiles and laughter! Don't ya just love 'em!!! ;D

Please keep us posted on Rhys!!

georgie is offline Senior Member

My two sit down in front of me & won't move. I have to say "Move you silly girls. & they stand up, one on each side & lean into my legs. I have to pet them both.

Lots of things about Tucker make me smile. One of the most endearing things that brings a smile to me is........

When he's sitting or laying down, I'll go get by him. I'll just put my hand on his paw, just letting it be there. After a few minutes, he'll just gently take his paw from under my hand and place it over my hand, and just leaves it there.

It's not a dominance thing, or anything else like that....it's just his way of holding my hand I think. Never fails....he always does this. It always makes me smile

kassabella is offline Senior Member

If I don't get up and feed Ernie after he has yelled out for breakfast, he will go and get something of mine. He then comes to the side of the be and sits there with it. If I don't open my eyes he bunts me with it. Then moves to the door, muffled bark and stands there with a look as if to say "if you don't get up I am going to destroy this." When I laugh he runs with his funny bandy run to the kitchen and stands with it teasing me. He has started doing this at other times and the glint in his eyes make me laugh.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

pj

hope rhys is feeling better!

theo has me in stitches 24/7 with his silly looks and actions, but one of my favorites is if i'm watching TV and he wants my attn, he will grab the remote control and act like he's going to destroy it (play biting it and flipping it up in the air etc).

Oh, just about everything my darling little boy does makes me smile. I guess it might help that I'm a little drunk right now, but just thinking about him makes me smile! LOL! I especially love when he comes and sits in my lap and just let me hug the hell out of him. That's a good one.

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Sending get well wishes for Rhys!

When I am getting ready for work in the mornings, she come running back the hall into my bedroom, jumps on my bed and rolls around on it. For some reason she thinks I can see her rolling about on my pale purple comforter. I usually look at her & say "Why do you think I can not see your 65 lbs of brown fur rolling about on the bed??? Off!"

My pretty girl, Lexi!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast