Denny is offline Senior Member

DefaultAshland labs

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Trickster is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Ashland labs

Nice looking dogs.

Are you looking for a new pup? hunting companion? pet? show dog?

Looks good!! ;D ;D ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster
    Nice looking dogs.

Are you looking for a new pup? hunting companion? pet? show dog?

pet

Since I have looked at millions of websites in our quest for a puppy, I was interested in this one since I had not seen it before. I liked the website, the things they said, and their dogs are beautiful. Good luck!!

Bumpasaurus

Their dogs are stunning. I would take that Mystic boy, hes quite handsome.
    They have quite the gene pool. Dogs from all over. IMO It does appear that they take care of their dogs and work with them. However, I don't really understand how people who claim to commit 100% of their time to their dogs don't have more titles for their dogs. Most of them if not all have only their CGC.
    I don't like that they are willing to ship their dogs to their new homes either.

I know you are looking for a pet dog but since you said discuss I thought I would bring up this point.
    In all honesty I am concerned about this statement.
    'All show and/or performance dogs are guaranteed to title.
    *Dogs purchased as show or performance prospects are guaranteed to achieve titles.
    *Certain other qualifications and restrictions apply to all guarantees and pet insurance policies not stated herein."

I know you are looking for a pet puppy but this struck me as a head scratcher (certainly not a deal breaker just a head scratcher). Anyone can sell a puppy as hunting, conformation, agility, obedience, or rally prospect but to guarantee that they would get a title is a little to prophetic for me. Maybe they are more confident than I am but there are many things that can happen between the time the dog left the kennel and when they are old enough to get a title. Catastrophic accidents can happen in any competition in addition to any unknown hidden health problems. Dogs that come from OFA certified excellent parents and grandparents can still develop dysplasia. They may be saying that they would replace the dog or some other manner but it is something that I would ponder.

Our breeder ships her dogs but only after extensive phone interviews, veteranary statements etc., so I don't see any real issue with shipping a dog.

As to the garantee....I must have read it differently; I just automatically assumed that they would sell certain dogs as show prospects for a significant amount of money and would garantee that investiment would see a return of titles. And I also took it to mean that you could return a dog that didn't live up to the investment....but I would assume that an accident or other specified condition would null and void that agreement. In other words, I took it to mean that they probably had a priceing structure with show prospects topping the pie and were standing behind their determination that the dog was a show prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Denny
    Bumpasaurus
    Okay, my curiosity got the best of me - what does that mean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast