Ka-Boom. . . POP. . . FIzzzzz. . . Fweeeeeeeeee. . . Ka-Boom!

Thread: Ka-Boom. . . POP. . . FIzzzzz. . . Fweeeeeeeeee. . . Ka-Boom!

Emyly is offline Senior Member

DefaultKa-Boom. . . POP. . . FIzzzzz. . . Fweeeeeeeeee. . . Ka-Boom!

The local fireworks stands are making a mint right now.* .* .

Last night was the first night that the people in our neighborhood shot them off.* *Cocoa (German Shorthaired Pointer) immediately jumped off of the couch and ran over to my Dad.* You could just see the wheels turning "Hey Dad, why aren't we out there?* I thought hunting season was over?* Where's the birds?* How come they're hunting in the dark? Lets GO!".* She started pacing between the doors and whimpering. . silly dog.* She's a sweetheart but she's not the brightest thing in the world sometimes.* Duke watched her and kept cocking his head as each "pop" went off.* He wasn't very concerned but couldn't figure out what her deal was.* As she got more excited he began to bark his "big boy" bark. (WOOF!)* I just told him to HUSH, opened the door to show him that no one was there and went back to the proposal I'm writing.*

I'm back to doing a sweep of the yard before letting the puppers out-- found a rocket shell yesterday morning.* *:
    ~Em~

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Ka-Boom. . . POP. . . FIzzzzz. . . Fweeeeeeeeee. . . Ka-Boom!

This will be koa's first fourth of July because last year he had to stay the night in the animal hospital. On the occasion that someone is lighting them in the neighbors yard, he has been very good, while all the other dogs are barking hes standing there ears propped up and ready to go investigate. ;D