Just Labradors banner

There goes my Martha Stewart house

1K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  zoesmom 
#1 ·
I like things to look nice.....but the grandsons take candleabras off the tables on the porch and use 'em as space guns, blasting whatever.  I'm always reminding them....boys, grandma's tryin' to have a Martha Stewart house here!   :-\

Tucker's only 'thing' is pillows...he grabs 'em and throws them around.  Now I have to tell him, too, I'm tryin' to have a Martha Stewart house here!

He grabbed this one the other day; I looked at him and said "What are you doin' Mister?"....he just started waggin' his tail.  I give up!   ::)

See less See more
#16 ·
myfavoritedog said:
I don't have a Martha Stewart house since I am a single guy...so if my dog trashes my place I'll only be out about $15..lol

Haaa Haaa ;D That's FUNNY

If nothin' says love like a drooled pillow, there's a lotta love here. Well, I guess I'll not get much tea and sympathy.....but at least he's leaving the pillows alone for now, though, since I got him a new squeaky PIG today!

And girls, I'll email Martha...maybe there's a way to spin dog hair into blankets or soft throws....we may be sittin' on a fortune yet!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.