Leave me alone... I'm trying to get some sleep!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leave me alone... I'm trying to get some sleep!

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultLeave me alone... I'm trying to get some sleep!

Sheesh!

hey pups... Ender here... you would not believe my parents... :

So yesterday, mom and dad take me to doggy day care and are talking in the car about how much they are going to miss doggy day care and how much it tires me out and how I'm so adorable when I'm exhausted...

So.. what do I do?... I COMPLETELY oblige them and get absolutely TRASHED at doggy day care... I spent most of the afternoon in the pool getting REALLY wet so dad's car could have that nice smell when I got in it at the end of the day.

They bring me home and I crash... I'm just out... I just want them to leave me be and let me sleep... which they sort of did for about 2 hrs...

THEN... "Oh Ender... time to get up and go to obedience class"

WHAT?! Oh CRAP... that's today isn't it? SHEEEEEEETTTT!!!

So I groggily get up and make it into the car. We start getting close and I couldn't help myself I got pretty darn excited 'cause it's in the same place as doggy day care AND one of my pals at day care is in the class with me. (her name is Cabot and she's 9 months old... but she's a yellow lab and the same size as me... It's like looking at my twin!)

So we get there... but I'm just way to tired to enjoy class. The whole time trainer/treat lady is talking I'm nearly asleep lying on the floor, EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE FIVE OTHER PUPS to try to play with and bark at!

We worked on sit-stays... oh gee : ... real hard when I'm so exhausted I do'nt want to move. Mom was showing off, walking away from me and dropping the leash... even running past me to try and get me to move.. but of course I was too tired and she KNEW that. So everyone in the class thought I was soooooo behaved... they didn't know I was just tired. Mom... she's so sneaky.

Then we tried this "catch the treat" game but I was too tired to watch that small brown thing flying through the air at me so it hit me on the head most of the time. BORING... and mom and dad kept laughing their butts off at me... I mean... what was I supposed to to?

FINALLY it was over and we went home. Thinking I could crash... I started sleeping in dad's office while he was on the computer. Well then he made POPCORN... I had never seen or tasted something like that in my life... it was soooo good. Then he started throwing it at me... well I has just had a short 5 minute power nap and the popcorn was easy to see so I started catching them in my mouth!!! Dad was so impressed he kept clapping and getting all excited.

So you'd think that was enough right?

OH NO... I was so impressive tonight mom and dad couldn't keep their hands off me and kept coming up to me saying "oh my you are sooooo adorable... you are sooo good... you are soooo smart....." and interupting my precious sleep... I mean don't you think I deserved to be left alone after all that?

SHEESH!!! :
    ~Lindsay

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Leave me alone... I'm trying to get some sleep!

Oh Ender, sometimes you just gotta bear with your folks... they do control the food and the kong you know! Maybe next time be a little more lively in class and then they won't want to smother you so much!
    ~Jo & CoCo

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

Wesley here. It's a dog's life, Ender. It's a dog's life!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

LOL

ENDER Dude,
    I love the popcorns! Those are so yummy but dad told mom no more popcorns for me anymore, he does not like how I follow mommy now everytime she makes some. :P
    KIMBA

[attachment deleted by admin]

clancey canuck Guest

;D ;D Oh you poor thing Ender. Such trials to endure already in your short life. Don't worry, evenually you'll teach them who's boss and just what you will tolerate.

You pal,
    Clancey

hahah ;D great story.

Hey Ender, Apollo here, I have the same problem at my house! Why is it when I'm tired they seem to want the most attention from me man? Its like they don't even get the "Don't Touch Me" look I give them! DUH! 8)

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

Molly here, all I have to say is...Silly humans, silly, silly humans!!!

I love popcorns dude
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Ender, Rush here. My mom and dad do the same thing. When I'm tired, I wanna sleep. Not play, not kiss, not nothin. But will they let me??? Oh nooooooo Mom is always kissing me. I was once in the middle of a wonderful dream where I had been chewing this wonderful meaty bone and she comes up and kisses me and wakes me up. After that, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get back to that dream. I could taste that bone, I swear. Sheeeesshhh. Parents, they get mighty annoying but ya gotta love em. After all, they are our link to food and wonderful snackies.

Hey Ender, I'm Boo, Rush's little sister. I don't think I have ever been that tired. I don't think I wanna be that tired either. I'd miss too much action. I can't stand not knowing what's going on everywhere at once. Mom says it's because I'm still a pup, Daddy isn't so sure but agrees with Mommy to keep peace. Whatever that means. :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast