Teddy Bear paws

Thread: Teddy Bear paws

DefaultTeddy Bear paws

Help - I need to borrow a photo of the teddy-bear-head paw pads. I'm trying to explain to to our new web designer (non-dog guy)that the paw prints he's trying to use look more like bear paws than lab paws and I think a photo of an actual lab paw will help.

Does anyone have one of those with them? I think I have one on my home pc but not here at the office.

Thanks!

Dina

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Teddy Bear paws

Here is one from Jake.* He has the pointed devil ears!

Brookville, Pa.

Emyly is offline Senior Member

~Em~

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

Here's Seamus' Teddy Paw...

Seamus and Flynn

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed.

Nance, you and the family, Sandie & Tank and so many others on this board have been in my thoughts and prayers.

We're dealing with some issues over here too and I haven't been around very much.

The cats aren't doing well. BC the 17 yr old is still hanging in there (kidney failure) but she's doing pretty well and PJ the 12 year old probably has cancer. He's lost a major amount of weight since March and at 1st we thought it was just stress related to the move and the new house. Both he and BC were having gi upset as evidenced by the puddles in the litter box. We thought that maybe the water was the issue so we started using bottled and then distilled. The vet ran fecals and found nothing to note. But we put them on flagyl anyway. PJ's cleared up but BC got worse and then she started having trouble walking. We thought that she might be on her last leg and rushed her to the vet. $$$$ later we were still guessing so we took her off the flagyl and she was better within 24 hours. Now she's running around like a teenager. So, FYI - a bad reaction to flagyl can show up looking like a nureological issue. So with PJ continuing to lose weight we took him back in and found that he had a mass on either his stomach or intestines and it's pushing his stomach to the side. They did a needle biopsy on the mass but the results were in conclusive and so now we need to decide if we're going to do an open exploratoray surgery or send him to the ritz carlton of vets for a laproscopic (sp?)procedure.

The Texas Tank is offline Senior Member

Sounds like you have your hands full Dina. Good thoughts for the kittys
    Sandie, Tank 5/25/1998 - 07/08/2011, Orson & Sully