She wont stop itching.

Thread: She wont stop itching.

Kathryn Guest

DefaultShe wont stop itching.

her eyes look MUCH better her nose is still very puffy. I just wont stop itching. I have been up off and on since 1 this morning. I tried craitting her but then she thought she could just chew the itch till there was no tomorrow. I have her another benadryl at 3 and put a leash on her and made her lay down. after about 10 mins i was able to get her to lay down and rest. I know she didnt sleep much because the bed looks like it has been in a very bad wind storm. :-\

will the itching stop soon?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: She wont stop itching.

Did you take her to the vet? If not, I would.
    Poor baby, I hope she gets relief soon!

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jzgrlduff
    Did you take her to the vet?* If not, I would.*
    Poor baby, I hope she gets relief soon!
    my vet wont open till 9 and I plan on giving them a few of my thoughts from lastnight about the new girl working.
    --vent--
    I can run a computer just was well IF NOT better than her, and I know I am MUCH nicer than she is.
    I don't think "people" know how important some animals are to people. Only an animal lover would know. Anyone who CAN'T get a message to a vet before they leave 45 mins later is NOT an animal lover. What would have happend if she got MUCH worse?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

I would get her in to the vet as soon as you can this morning, just to be on the safe side. They may be able to give her something stronger that will help her out immediately. I know last year my poor little Abzilla was covered in hives, and I mean covered. She had bumps and lumps everywhere. I gave her an immediate dosage of benadryl, and got her into the vet as soon as they could take her. They gave her a shot and also gave me some pills to give her for the next two days. It took the hives down within the hour and she hasn't had a reaction since. I still don't know what it was.

I also would mention your experience with the other vet like you are planning. Most of all, I hope she is feeling better today!
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.