Counter Surfing Novice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counter Surfing Novice

DefaultCounter Surfing Novice

Hi All, Apollo here. Would like to thank you guys for the great counter surfing tips! Last night I had my first window of opportunity to try out your advice! Mom and Dad made a pork loin on the grill. Well they said it was 6 pounds and they had a friend over for dinner too, so while they were distracted eating outside, they never suspected why I would go so peaceably in the house! Daddy had left about 4 pounds of sliced loin sitting on the stove! I jumped right up ate every crumb and managed to sit the container it was in upright and push it all the way to the back of the stove so no one would suspect me! I would have got away with it too, but Daddy started questioning momma about midnight about what she did with the leftovers......The thing is, I got really thirsty from all the meat, and I have learned to open the bedroom door, so after they fell asleep last night, I got up and drank, and drank, and drank some more water, well, I'm not used to drinking so much, I'm still only 7 months old, and this morning mumma, and daddy were arguing....something about being hungover, and it being 6 oclock in the morning, and who opened the bedroom door, and who peed all over the @amn house! Hey I had to go, I tried to stop, but it just kept coming, I tried to stop in the bathroom, in the hallway, in the living room, in the dining room, and in the kitchen by the door, I guess I didn't have to go anymore! Anyways, you guys give really good advice, and my first counter surf, was mostly successful!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Counter Surfing Novice

ohhhhh well done Apollo, I have to grow a bit bigger still before I can start counter surfing but
    thanks for the great advise. I am allready doing a little on the coffeetable and those little kids never
    mind if you take a bite of their sandwich when they are walking past either.

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Apollo, that was some really great countersurfing. 4lbs of pork loin is nothing to bark at.

Keep on Surfin'

Ranger

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I forgot to mention, I think I almost have mumma convinced that it was daddy who pee'd all over the house! She said something about when he has a few...and being a sleep walker..sumthin like repeat offender?

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

Oh Apollo dude, Moose here. I need to teach you some things that I've learned now that I am older and wiser. You need to learn to lick them in the face when you need to pee so that they get up when you do and they think you are so well trained. It also makes them more tired and they tend to leave things out when they are tired. I am impressed with your take, my humans have really gotten smart about keeping things out of my reach. But I did manage to get a muffin off of my young human yesterday and mom dropped a hamburger bun on the floor today. I heard her tell dad that anything on the floor is fair game! Remember that one.

Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

Apollo's dad here, Your busted pal! Good luck planning your next heist, I'm wise to ya now! And for the record, neither you or your mumma are funny!

Way to go big guy! You did great on your first counter surfing adventure. Keep up the practice. No matter how mad your parents get they will always forgive you (eventually). Although my momma is still kind of upset about her Costco card and checkbook that I snatched this morning.....Skye

bibber is offline Senior Member

;D

Brenda, Sam & Bodie

daisyandwikismom is offline Senior Member

Hay Apollo.
    That pork would have gone good with the half loaf of miltons bread I had yesterday. Boy was I fast, my mom went potty and all that was left was one bite. You just gotta make sure your real fast if they're inside the house!
    Well done Apollo

Daisy
    the expert counter surfer

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

WTG Apollo! Pork roast. What a score!

My best CSE (counter surfing experience) so far has been a package of 18 hot dogs rolls, 2 loaves of rye bread (but I didn't like the crusts so I left them on the kitchen floor) and a entire pound of American cheese. I am a carb addict. The cheese did nothing for me.

I also eat all of Chloe's leftovers but does that count since her bowl's on the floor? Mom says it's still a form of surfing but I don't think so!

The peeps in the house have been really good about hiding temptation but I know they'll slip up someday......and I'll be there....waiting for my golden opportunity.* I just have to be patient.

Now about the peeing. Can't say I've done that after a CSE, dude. You were big time busted there.

Keep up the good work!

Abby
    Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast