Just Labradors banner

She swims!!!

3K views 32 replies 30 participants last post by  koabear 
#1 ·
Since Seamus wasn't able to get Teddie to swim so we brought out the big guns today........Libby. Libby is such a ***** (notice capital B) and she won't let anyone else get the bumper. I figure she'd frustrate Teddie so bad that she'd finally jump in after her, and she did.

This one cracks me up. I can just hear Libby saying "sheesh, kid! You're embarrassing me!!"

Teddie's looking like she's saying "Am I doing better?"

Swimming by herself, splashing around like an idiot.

Finally getting the hang of it

Now a pro

Teddie says "learning to swim is hard work"

See less See more
#15 ·
Top Of The Hill said:
My first Lab just walked in and swam like she had been doing it all her life when she was just a young pup.
That was Shanny too. Dove in like a pro and its been hard to get her out of the water ever since. Libby was just like Teddie, but now Libby doesn't come out very well either. LOL. If there are other dogs in the area she will swim just out of their reach with the bumper and when they make a dive towards it, she turns her head. I knew that woudl frustrate the heck out of Teddie since she is just like her mother.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.