Almost time

Thread: Almost time

DefaultAlmost time

to go! I'm leaving on Sat., flying to Dubai to meet my husband for his R&R, and then to Amsterdam. I will be returning the following Sat.
    I've made arrangements for my son and his wife to house sit while I'm gone, so Sam can stay there and not have to be kennelled. He likes Bob and Laura, so it should be no problem. Except for me, having to leave!!!! I've got a sheet of instructions typed that rivals the one in "Marley and Me"!
    In the meantime, Sam and I've been working hard on heel, and on come. Since Dweck says a reliable recall requires about 10,000 repetitions, we've got a ways to go!
    I'd appreciate some good thoughts that my plane won't crash, a terrorist won't get me, and a camel spider won't bite me.

Frances

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Almost time

Good luck on your trip and enjoy your time with your husband. I'm sure Sam will be fine with your son. How long will you be gone?

I leave this Sat and come back the following Sat., so if you don't count those days, I'll have SEVEN Samless days. I hope he misses me a LITTLE........

Frances

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

ThatsMyGirl Guest

Enjoy your trip ... and try not to worry too much about things back home!

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

You'll have a fabulous time with your hubby, and Sam will have a great time with his sitters too!
    ~Jo & CoCo

Awww...you're going to have a great time. Don't worry about Sam...I'm sure you've left him in capable hands. Enjoy your time with your hubby.

have a fun filled safe journey