The Exorcist Yellar Dawg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Exorcist Yellar Dawg

Cappy_TX is offline Senior Member

DefaultThe Exorcist Yellar Dawg

They usually share their food so nicely, like this ...

But apparently Cappy felt he was getting too much rind and not enough melon!

Not really .... Cappy is so sharing and gentle with her it's almost embarassing for me, as another male, to watch it.

Remi and Rusty aren't my whole life. They're trying to fill the hole in my heart left by Cappy's passing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: The Exorcist Yellar Dawg

Too cute! Mine are sweet for everything except cooked spaghetti noodles. For some reason it turns them into wild beasts and they practically foam at the mouth (for the noodles, not at each other). It's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by LarrytheLabs Mom
    Too cute!* Mine are sweet for everything except cooked spaghetti noodles.* For some reason it turns them into wild beasts and they practically foam at the mouth (for the noodles, not at each other).* It's pretty funny.
    Spaghetti Noodles, huh?* Like this maybe?

They are great in sharing foods, even from the same plate.* But my wife Carol gets really upset with me and her Mother because when we give the dawgs noodles, we both enjoy finding the longest ones we can, hold them up one or two noodles at a time high over their heads so they have to slurp and then they click their teeth as they swallow each noodle.* It sounds like Edward Scissorshands, hehe . *We both get the giggles and Carol insists thaty we do it just to P___ her off.* (she's right.)* But the dawgs just love it.
    Remi and Rusty aren't my whole life. They're trying to fill the hole in my heart left by Cappy's passing.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

They do sound like Edward Siccorhands!!! Good analogy! Mine also get the frantic look in their eyes. It's hysterical.

My mom tried to act like it wasn't funny at first. Dad and I just did it anyway. Now on spaghetti night she waits around to see the action.

Cute pictures. Nellie also loves her spaghetti. lol

Katy Guest

Jim, I love your pictures!! I love Cappy's little front teeth.

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Cappy & Remi are the best. They're so cute and wonderful together, and yes, spoiled rotten. LOL

(Let's have some bib pictures. Those are too cute)
    Linda and ZoŽ, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Quote Originally Posted by zoesmom
    Cappy & Remi are the best.* They're so cute and wonderful together, and yes, spoiled rotten.* LOL

(Let's have some bib pictures.* Those are too cute)
    Linda ... We have saimin at least 4-5 times a week for either a fast lunch or light dinner so noodles are ALWAYS available for the dawgs. Next time we do, I'll have Carol take a pic or two because both dawgs eat from hashi and it's a sight to see. Actually, a lot of left overs are fed to them by chop sticks.

Ask and ye shall receive ...

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

I just love that pic!* Thanks for making me smile.

Funny you should mention about the hashi.* Last night, I had some oxtail soup, so Zoe got a small piece of meat, cut up squash and a piece of water chestnut...all w/the hashi.* LOL

These Japaneee dogs.*

Edit: well yours are happa.
    Linda and ZoŽ, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Quote Originally Posted by zoesmom
    These Japaneee dogs. well yours are happa.
    You have no idea how often Jean says "these dawgs must pe part Japanese, they'll eat anything fed to them with a hashi. That includes some stuffs I myself won't eat! But if whatevers get da kine shiru on em, some good dat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast