Where'd Everyone Go
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where'd Everyone Go

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

DefaultWhere'd Everyone Go

Man...I joined this forum back in 2006 when I got my very first lab puppy. I used be on here fairly actively for quite a few years and then kids happened...life happened. I am back again and am so surprised to see that the forum is no longer as active as it used to be. Where'd everyone go?!

Well, if there are any "old timers" who still troll the forum I have some sad news and happy news. Sad news...Buck passed away in March. I never imagined I would feel the grief I felt when he left us. I still cry about him. He was the best first dog a person could ask for

Happy news...we now have a new addition to our family. Maximillian! Another yellow pup! He's 17 weeks old today and as insane as any puppy can be! Here's to many many good years with Max!
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ruby No! is offline Senior Member

Lost my password and didn't bother to fix it. But now I'm back at least.
    Ruby is 4 and as twitchy as ever.
    Labradorious Omnivorious:

Diet:

Meat, Fruit, Vegetables, Bread, Plastic. Paper Products, Pine Cones, Print Servers, Feces, Wood Products, Rubber, Cotton, DVDs.

jertom is offline Senior Member

speaking for myself; I've been around here a while and tire of folks signing on for help with today problems and then just disappearing. can't expect others to stay active if you're too busy doing life.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jertom is offline Senior Member

seven days and zero posts; I rest my case.

Lilika is offline Member

Something had happened a few years back with the administration of the forum changing and most old members left.

I also missed a couple of years and came back to an inactive forum. And I completely agree with Jetrom.

Personally, I hang out on another Lab forum, and come back here every couple of months hoping to read something interesting.

So sorry to hear about your first dog's passing. He looks like such a sweetheart on the picture.

fburke is offline Senior Member

good question there was a lot of good member here like you i got warped up in life i don'y use a computer much at home and this site wasn't too tablet friendly i was very active a few years ago .

sticks1977 is offline Member

I rediscovered this forum a few days ago - I already had an old account but no longer had access to the email address I used to sign up with and couldn't remember my password... thankfully the admin here was able to assist and I'm back on this forum and will be posting often where I can.

harpsings is offline Junior Member

Just joined this forum. Sad to know that it's not as active as it used to be

TeagansMum is offline Junior Member

So sorry to hear of your boy's passing...it's the most gut wrenching consequence of years of loving and bonding with our fur babies.

furryfriendly is offline Junior Member

Sorry to hear about our loss.. the world of internet is changing, the arrival of a smartphone make people want to stay simple browsing via smartphone. Maybe the interface of the forum not so great while checking with the smartphone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast