Help! Need willpower!!!

Thread: Help! Need willpower!!!

piperpuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultHelp! Need willpower!!!

My aunt is bringing over her new 8 week old rott puppy! I am TRYING to wait until Spring 2016 to get Piper a sibling-I already know who I want one from!!! But how am I supposed to be mature and responsible when people throw cute little babies in my face??????? ARGH!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ruby No! is offline Senior Member

What's cuter than a Rottie pup?

Best with that.

Aw go for it, you know you want to.
    Labradorious Omnivorious:

Diet:

Meat, Fruit, Vegetables, Bread, Plastic. Paper Products, Pine Cones, Print Servers, Feces, Wood Products, Rubber, Cotton, DVDs.

Ruby No!-YOU are a bad influence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ruby No! is offline Senior Member

So Sorry....

pup.jpg
    Labradorious Omnivorious:

Diet:

Meat, Fruit, Vegetables, Bread, Plastic. Paper Products, Pine Cones, Print Servers, Feces, Wood Products, Rubber, Cotton, DVDs.

Oh my gosh!

That was so fun and soooooooooooooooooo much work. Hank was a love, super cuddly, just like a little fat bear toddling around the house. But having a baby and a teenager at the same time was hard. When Piper was a baby it was just her so I could cater to her needs and while life consuming, we managed just fine. Now, with her being 14 months, we have a little more freedom- you forget how your life revolves around potty breaks!

Once Piper calmed down and Hank "woke up" they played wonderfully. Piper found her small tug of war toy from when she was little and taunted him with it and he would tromp after her. They played pretty steady for over an hour.

I didn't talk to my aunt yet to see how Hank did last night but Piper was wiped. I took her to the dog park and on a walk before he came so she would be as calm as possible and then all of their playtime, she slept pretty much all evening and then all through the night.

All in all, I would love to puppy sit again but on a regular basis I like the freedom of being able to come and go with an older dog!