Would you let this friend watch your dog?

Thread: Would you let this friend watch your dog?

ZRabbits is offline Senior Member

DefaultWould you let this friend watch your dog?

This video has gone viral. CEO of a company kicking a Doberman pup, which btw is a friend's dog. I don't know if he should be fired from his company, but if this brings lots of bad press to the company, maybe it's for the best that they show him the door. Maybe he'll think next time when striking a poor innocent pup. As you can see in the video, pup was doing nothing wrong but cowering on the floor.

Frustration is one thing, but never take it out on pets and children. Out of character? I think a little bit of his character actually showed on that video. If he had some character, he would have never thought of striking that poor pup.

Here's the disgusting video and article

Centerplate CEO sorry for dog abuse caught on video

KAZ

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Winston5614 is offline Junior Member

If this allegation proves to be true, how do we get this CEO terminated and charged with animal abuse?? I sent the following E-mail to the corporate address, but I have no doubt that the instant they receive it the "Delete" key will be pressed.

Joe
    "Gentlemen & Ladies:

If there is any basis of validity regarding the video illustrating your CEO [Des Hague] willfully committing animal abuse, terminate him immediately. A character flaw of this magnitude is unforgivable. The statements of apology published never even mention the dog, which strongly indicate that both the corporate culture and the CEO's philosophies are in tandem and totally self absorbed, and promote random cruelty. At least in the upper levels, this company must be a horrible place to work."

Quote Originally Posted by Winston5614 View Post
    If this allegation proves to be true, how do we get this CEO terminated and charged with animal abuse?? I sent the following E-mail to the corporate address, but I have no doubt that the instant they receive it the "Delete" key will be pressed.

Joe
    "Gentlemen & Ladies:

If there is any basis of validity regarding the video illustrating your CEO [Des Hague] willfully committing animal abuse, terminate him immediately. A character flaw of this magnitude is unforgivable. The statements of apology published never even mention the dog, which strongly indicate that both the corporate culture and the CEO's philosophies are in tandem and totally self absorbed, and promote random cruelty. At least in the upper levels, this company must be a horrible place to work."

Very nice letter, but also think it's was deleted before read. CEO won't lose his job. The apology was just "damage control" not meant to actually be an apology but make it all go away or "under the carpet" for the company. For any animal cruelty charges, a donation or community service will probably suffice.

And in time, this too shall pass for the CEO. And it will be forgotten.

KAZ

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

And I was brought up to believe Cops were your friends.

I think I want to throw up after reading this.

My heartfelt condolences to the Middleton family and RIP Candy, taken by a very cowardly act by someone WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

Read and please sign the petition. Criminal has been removed from the department. Now he needs to pay for what he did. Disgusting.
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/400/7...ndy-middleton/

KAZ

Alucard is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZRabbits View Post

I think I want to throw up after reading this.

My heartfelt condolences to the Middleton family and RIP Candy, taken by a very cowardly act by someone WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

Read and please sign the petition. Criminal has been removed from the department. Now he needs to pay for what he did. Disgusting.
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/400/7...ndy-middleton/

KAZ
    Omg..... That made me cry...

Emma J is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZRabbits View Post
    Please don't lump all police officers in with this jerk. My own daughter is a state police officer and I find it extremely offensive for you to compare most officers to this one.

chocomom is offline Junior Member

No, I wouldn't.
    But, I wouldn't let someone like you watch my dog either.

Not all cops are bad and to imply such a thing is offensive to those of us who have family members who are police officers.