My plan to ask her to marry me - what do you think?

Thread: My plan to ask her to marry me - what do you think?

foreman is offline Junior Member

DefaultMy plan to ask her to marry me - what do you think?

It's been about 3 years since my girlfriend and I moved in together. I don't even know where to start when telling our story, how much she means to me and how much I love her... She is the best person, in and out, that I've en all my life and it seems that for quite some time the feelings have been mutual and even getting stronger.

So I've decided to ask her to spend the rest of our lives together and a big part of my decision is my lab Bucky. You see, Bucky is the best friend I've ever had. I think of him as a person and he loves me more than anything. He once even tried to feed me some of his doggy bones... Man I shed a tear that time.. such a loving creature! And the only other person that I feel about this way is my girlfriend. I want to make her feel like I'm her Bucky and know that I will love her forever no matter what!

My girl is the smartest person ever and loves puns and jokes so I've thought of a game plan for my proposal.
    I've created this t-shirt design - you can see it better here
    labfoerver2.jpg
    And the plan is: I give her the shirt ad a present and when she opens the wrapping and sees it, she will get all gooey and cuddly at me, heart melting with joy, cause I am certain she is going to love it. At that moment, it will be like rain from clear skies, i will drop on my knee and reach in my pocket..

From then on it's pretty much clear. But everything in before makes my palms sweat from nerves. I really want her to be surprised and amused at the same time.

Do you guys like the design?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Max Dad is offline Senior Member

Spam!

foreman is offline Junior Member

I am sorry that it seems that way to you. If it would make it any better I'd ask a mod to remove the link, because I am currently unable to edit my post.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Max Dad is offline Senior Member

You are trying to sell T-Shirts. Go somewhere else with your spam...