Who was looking for a new leash??

Thread: Who was looking for a new leash??

DefaultWho was looking for a new leash??

Last week someone was looking for a new leash. I ordered one from J&J. I think it was Laura that posted the link. They just sent me an email to make sure everything was ok and as I expected. Thats great survice.

Recently you purchased items from our store. We hope you are satisfied with your purchase and look forward to doing business with you in the future. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.

Thank You,

J & J Dog Supplies

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Who was looking for a new leash??

Ooo cool... which length did you get and braided or not?
    ~Lindsay

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

me me! i was looking for a new leash!!

When I get mine I was going to use the laura link. How do you like it so far?
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

I love J and J Supply. I may have posted the link. I posted it for someone. It doesn't matter. J and J has wonderful customer service.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

Harness Leather Leashes
    We offer these leads for the professional or serious amateur desiring exceptional strength and durability in a lead. This type of leather is impregnated with oil and tallow, making it highly moisture resistant and nearly indestructible. We particularly recommend these leads for those with large or unruly dogs, as they give a more solid correction than latigo leads. Hand-braided with corrosion-resistant, solid bronze bolt snaps standard. Due to the handmade nature, lengths are approximate.
    I absolutly love it. I use a flexi here at home because I know he wants to visit and play with Diamond. But at work, I use the leather.
    I got 6' because thats what the trainer said to get before I found out that we couldnt do obedience class. But I am so glad I got it. Its only braided at the top, and the clip is not just clamped on and its an 3/4 inch thick. All of the things I was advised on. I would deffinately shop there again.
    I really want a leather collar for him but I have to wait until he stops growing.
    Go get one Stacey