Does your Dog Show Off??

Thread: Does your Dog Show Off??

DefaultDoes your Dog Show Off??

I've noticed this last couple days when I'm out in the yard with Apollo...If the Neighbors around us come outside after the obligatory woof-he immediately looks around and runs to get his ball for me-As If to Say"throw the ball for me mama so they see how good I fetch" What a HAM :

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tundra Aries Guest

DefaultRe: Does your Dog Show Off??

Definitely...Tundra does that a lot actually LOL They're sooo cute aren't they.

Larry does this thing where he will pick up a new toy (or one that he finds that he had forgotten about). He then proceeds to prance around the room, tail and head up, as if to say "Look at me and my new toy. Don't you wish you were this cool?"

He's such a nut. :

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

PhoebeJeebies is offline Senior Member

Phoebe's middle name should be Show-Off. She is always picking up toys or bones and prancing around the room with them in her mouth, wiggling her butt. Often she will come up to you and display the toy to you, as if to say, "look what I have...don't you wish you had one too?" Her showing off in the park usually amounts to a good game of "chase" with whatever she has. ;D
    Becca & Phoebe

Katy Guest

Yes! But in a slightly different way. Rory loves to show off his mad pooping skills. Anytime he has an audience, the more the merrier, he squats and shows his...er..."stuff." He really likes to do it in front of picnicing families, and it is soooo embarassing.

Sam deliberately runs by the fence on the back edge of the yard to "show" those dogs that he has a ball and that his owner is throwing it for him and don't they want to come admire him as he dashes wildly around? If they don't come right away, he rears up on the fence so they can for sure notice. Sort of obnoxious you might say. The other day we were playing, and I heard a squeak, squeak. I recognized the unmistakable squeaky toy sound, but Sam's mouth was full of ball, so where??? I looked toward the end of the yard, and one of the neighbor dogs had gone and gotten a squeaky toy, and was standing there, looking at Sam and squeaking it! "Yeah, right, so you've got a ball. I'VE got a squeaky!" It was really funny to see him try to one up Sam!

Frances

Denny is offline Senior Member

My lab enjoys performing complicated surgires on heart patients. Interestingly enough he is horrible at simple stomache procedures.