Connie (Angus Fangus)

Thread: Connie (Angus Fangus)

DefaultConnie (Angus Fangus)

I don't think I heard how your class last week went, what with all the board crashing.
    I hope it was great........ ;D

Frances

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Connie (Angus Fangus)

Frances, you're so sweet hee hee

Angus and I continue to bumble around like two beheaded chickens in this class. Last week there were more toys on the floor for the recall. I just leveled with the instructor: "Look. I KNOW he is going to go for a toy." She raised an eyebrow. I continued, "He is not allowed to have fuzzy toys anymore." A look of realization crossed her face, and she replied, "Ohhh, because he eats them!" YES YES!

So then the class ground to a screeching halt while she went and fetched a long line. Again, can you say regressing? We were on a long line three classes ago. Come on Angus. :

Angus did, in fact, go for the fuzzy toy. But he did a splendid "leave it" when I told him to. For this, I was very proud

We go back again Wednesday. This week should be SUPER fun, because we haven't practiced at all! Oops! I'm going to have to try to cram in a few sessions today and tomorrow.

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

DefaultRe: Connie (Angus Fangus)

Well, good........ Sounds like it wasn't TOO bad, unless you left something out, like he bit the instructor's arm off and that was the splendid "leave it" you were referring to. ;D
    seriously, yay for Angus!!!!!

Frances