Aries enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aries enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tundra Aries Guest

DefaultAries enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now since I've started feeding him in the morning...all he does is wake up at 4:30 in the morning and barks his head off* > He's gotta out of control...any tips.* :-\

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Aries enough it enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does he know SETTLE? Before we changed the clocks, Wes was getting up at like 4:45AM, looking to start the day because the sun was making the sky light (not a problem now that we've changed the clox!). He does know the SETTLE command, so when he would start crying beside our bed (and poking my thigh w/that cold nose - EEEEEE!) I could just tell him to settle and he'd be okay until a more decent hour (5:15).

Tundra Aries Guest

DefaultRe: Aries enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He knows sleep...I'm planning on feeding him a little later maybe at night so he doesn't want to get up soooo early in the morning...I think it's the eating habits that are messed up...I have to try to figure something out...he wants to eat all the time...don't want him gaining weight either.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

lol. Regina, you've created a monster.
    Only kidding, no advice here. Nellie is also an early riser but settles when she sees I'm not getting up.

Paula is offline Senior Member

Stop starving that boy and get your butt up and feed him.

Tundra Aries Guest

Hey...I'm not starving him LMAO!! He's just a big ole piggy!

How do you feed him? Just one meal a day or two. I find two meals works the best. Same amount but I just half it. Petey is a big eater, close to 5 cups per day . We give him 2.5 in the morning and the rest after our dinner. Keeps him very satisfied.

He never gains weight though, and right now with the boost in training to start the hunt test season he has lost some weight so he is getting a supplement to keep him at top weight. Got to love those high energy field labs huh.

Just feed the boy already goodness. Poor Aries, being starved like that.

kaytris is offline Senior Member

Here ya go:
    The Auto Pet Feeder is simply the most advanced pet feeding technology in the world. It is different from other pet feeders because it automatically dispenses predetermined amounts of food at the exact times you choose. Whether you're away from home unexpectedly or simply would like one less chore to worry about, you can feel secure that your pet will be cared for and fed on time, everytime. Each feeder comes with a reliable, easy to use timer that lets you program 8 feeds to your pet everyday. The large feeder is recommended for pets who weigh greater than 40 lbs. Maximum feed size is 3/4 in diameter.

Tundra Aries Guest

I just started feeding him 2 times a day...now he's an animal...he thinks he can eat all day long none stop :-\

If I had that feeder it would be busted up and all the food would be gone LMAO!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast