I've created a vaccum monster

Thread: I've created a vaccum monster

TangerineFizz is offline Senior Member

DefaultI've created a vaccum monster

Abby has always never been a big fan of the vaccum, or the hair dryer. When one of them starts up, she comes racing into the room, teeth bared, growling and then barking. God forbid I should point the hair dryer at her as she will try to bite it. She woke us up one night growling. I couldn't figure out why, until there in the dark I saw it. The evil hairdryer on the floor. LOL. I moved it, she shut up and all was well.

Well last week, I decided that as she was barking at the vaccum and telling it she was going to eat it if it came any closer to her, I grabbed her collar, and vaccumed her! Yes, not very responsible of me, and definately not very nice, but I just couldn't stop myself.

Hello!! Somebody loves being vaccumed now!! Now instead of trying to attack the vaccum, I have to push her out of the way so that I can actually vaccum. Abzilla likes to sit, stand, lean into me to be vaccumed.

I regret doing it to her now lol.. I could get the vaccuming done so much faster.

Tomorrow, I am going to blow her with the hair dryer and see what happens lol
    Me, Abzilla and the Helomonster.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

biscuit is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I've created a vaccum monster

Too funny. I'm gonna try that with biscuit!
    <br />Kristin &amp; Biscuit

Cinder4evr is offline Senior Member

Freedom loves to be vacuumed! He follows me watching the vacuum whenever I bring it out waiting for his turn!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

All my kids love to be vaccumed! Kodi is especially obnoxious about interfering when I try to do the floor.

Paula is offline Senior Member

Lily needs to be vacuumed. I wonder what she would think of that.

daisyandwikismom is offline Senior Member

That is so funny. Daisy hides in the tub. I tried to vacuum her once and she dragged me out of the room! Wiki however, I managed to get him to sit and put my arm around him and vacuumed. I wont say he liked it he wouldn't even look at me. He just stared ahead stiff as a board. Then all of a sudden the head rested on my arm and I think he nodded off!

too funny

koa makes a big stink about making sure that the vaccume monster dosent go near his things by barking, growling, and pouncing on it. But of course thats after im telling him "get it koa, get the vaccume!!! Get it, get it!!"

I think Bear would have a heart attack. It used to not bother him, but now he bolts for his crate.

Beau hates the vacuum....he runs to another room then cautiously peers in...but don't go in his direction!!!! >

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

Maybe she likes it better when the air goes in instead of comes out.* Let us know if she changed her attitude about the hair dryer.*
    Judy always attacks the leaf blower.