WigWag or Ender's Mom
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WigWag or Ender's Mom

DefaultWigWag or Ender's Mom

Where did you get those dog tags?

I can't find where I saved the link on my 'puter...

Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: WigWag or Ender's Mom

Thanks, that's a cool site too!

I did a search of Ender's Mom's posts (thanks for the hint!) and came up with http://www.sallyharrell.net/products.asp for anyone else that may be interested

labby is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JacksAndLabs
    came up with http://www.sallyharrell.net/products.asp for anyone else that may be interested
    anyone who is rich. lol

Laura

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    anyone who is rich.* lol
    Nah...you only need to be rich if you want to oufit say like 8 labs...It's not too bad for just a couple

you need to be rich to do anything with 8 labs. part of my problem is i'm not. lol

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by labby
    you need to be rich to do anything with 8 labs.* part of my problem is i'm not.* lol
    At least I'm keeping good company!!

*joins sandy on the road to the poor house*

Laura

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

Price of the Sally Harrell tags is a bit high... but I took a chance and I have to say ... MONEY WELL SPENT. The tag is very high quality and the name on the front is so clear you don't have to have bifocals on to read it and I can easily read it 6 feet away. I LOVE this and the amount of compliments I've received on Ender's tag alone is astronomical... not to mention all the "what a cute puppy" comments. Anyways... a tag can last a very long time... it's not like they grow out of it, so I don't mind spending a bit extra $$ on it.
    ~Lindsay

WigWag Guest

I know it was pricey. And ugh I am going to have get them for the other dogs since Mackenzie is having a fit that Wigeon just has a regular one and she wants her photo on that website too. I was hoping I might get a price break if she gets a bunch of orders from me posting Clint's photo on the JL board but I doubt it. I wanted to see if they were worth it and I really do like Clint's. Clint had two visiting girls this month and two scheduled for next month so tags for everyone.

Hi All Lab Lovers,
    My name is Sally Harrell, and I am the artist of the pet tags sported by Ender and Clint. Thank you to their moms for posting such AWESOME pictures!
    As I have read, many of you may think that the tags are pricey. May I explain why: these are CUSTOM tags. I am a SMALL business - I run it alone and handmake everything. I started my business this fall after finishing a post graduate degree in Metals and Jewelry. I chose to focus on pet tags because of my love of dogs - I have 2 rescues - Jackson, my black lab, and Bear, my brindle mix-breed. The tags themselves are hand-etched and handstamped - they will last a very long time, unlike those you buy from a machine. So, essentially, the price you end up paying for 3 or 4 machine-engraved tags over a few years will pay for one of my tags, that will last a long time AND makes your dog look and feel very special. So, the price is actually very reasonable if you account for the work that goes into making the tags, and the length of time that they'll last.
    If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact me. Because my business is small, I am always available to talk and I am willing to work with you. I think all of my customers would agree!! ;D
    Thank you to Ender's mom and Clint's mom for helping me get my name out there! And to Clint's mom - I would be happy to offer you a break - just ask!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast