More collars

Thread: More collars

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

DefaultMore collars

I am developing a serious addiction. Someone stop me.

I just ordered waterproof collars for the boys. I got the lime green for Angus, and glow in the dark for Simon! This is really very practical, I rationalize, because one can never see Simon in the dark. And also, they like to go to the lake so much, and spring is coming up, and we don't want their other collars to get all soggy. Right?

http://www.ollydog.com

And tonight, I found these. I love the brown plaid for Angus and the blue and brown stripe for Simon. I even tried them on in Photoshop, and they look sooo good. However, I am having trouble coming up with a good reason that we *need* them, so feel free to help me out with that. LOL!

http://www.walkewoo.com

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: More collars

Ohhhh dear more collars...maybe I'll start my own collar making business then I won't have to buy them.

*whispers* you NEED the collars connie, you NEED the collars....
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

biscuit is offline Senior Member

OMG, you are too funny. I forgot to tell you that I bought biscuit a collar from the very nice folks at bad dog frida: he's on their website too!
    http://www.baddogfrida.com/$spindb.query.shop3.baddog.7.7.Tail~20Wagging~20Ad justable~20Collar.Sun~20Valley~20~2d~20Holiday

Now, I have to look at these collars. Oh, I am such a follower!!
    <br />Kristin &amp; Biscuit

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Connie,

Don't feel bad I have ordered Cinnamon 8 more collars this week.* I ordered 2 from www.cozycritters.com as the had an Arizona Diamondback collar and we have to desplay our team loyality and a rainbow kokopelli as I have always loved the Anasasi flute player design and never seen it on a collar.

Then I ordered her 6 more from www.furrybabyfashions.com as they are half the price of anyone else and I love their quality.* And if you spend $50.00 you don't pay shipping and handling so.......of course I had to do that.

I swear she is only getting 4 more total.* I am going to order her the pink ribbon breast cancer collar as we always walk the Race for the Cure in honor of my grandmother and my godmother, a flag collar for national holidays, a Thanksgiving and a Christmas collar and that is it.* It will give her around 20 total which is more than any one dog can wear.*

Karon

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

http://www.mrsbones.com/

Check out this site. Pricey, but wow! (I hope the link works).
    Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

Hi Connie,

I too understand the collar addiction! Was it you that ordered the flat name tags and if so, can you let me know the site again? I did look at them back then and I want to get a few for Murphy. They are pretty cool!

thanks!

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

I found a collar site but I don't have it saved at home that I have to share with you.* They have the most beautiful leather buckle collars - not sure of the price.

Don't know how to attach websites - hopefully this worked.* They have something tht allows you to change tags from collar to collar.* Since we have to keep their dog licenses on all of the time it is a real pain changing collars.

http://www.paws-and-tails.com/index....OD&ProdID=1971
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

WigWag Guest

Okay now why did you do that? Mackenzie just saw me looking through the walkwoo collars and she is now nearly in tears because she wants me to buy the pink leopard collar and leash for Wigeon! Looks like she will win out since I'm listening to "Pleeeeeease Mama she is such a good dog and I love her so much and she will love that collar and I can walk her on the leash and she will look so beautiful and I love her and and and....."

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

This is why Buddy no longer wears a collar all the time. He wears his nylon choke collar when we go out. I would be in the poorhouse if he started wearing his collar all the time, again.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

When we need a real collar fix we check out the Old Navy ones that are usually in the front of the store. They're only $3.50. Just recently got some cute ones for all 3 dogs.
    Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)