Sniff... The Sweet Smell of a Puppy

Thread: Sniff... The Sweet Smell of a Puppy

HunterLilly is offline Member

DefaultSniff... The Sweet Smell of a Puppy

We just left our friends house and they have a 8 1/2 week old chocolate lab. Yes... my girls are only 8 months old, but that little girl just melted my heart. She smelled exactly like a puppy should. It sure brought back memories to the day we brought home Hunter and Lilly. She was so tiny. Oh my, what a difference 6 months makes Just wanted to share my wonderful lab puppy experience.
    <br /><br />Rumbustious, rambunctious, and delinquent dogs become angelic when sitting.* -Dunbar<br />Jessica - mom to- Hunter and Lilly, Born Aug. 10, 2005

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

whitelab is offline Member

DefaultRe: Sniff... The Sweet Smell of a Puppy

thats funny I saw your post just now. I have been seeing a bunch of puppy posts and I was thinking the same thing! I love the smell of a new puppy. They have a "baby" smell for sure. It made me think of when my 5 yr old was a newbie.
    <br />see pictures of all my babies<br />http://seehankplay.blogspot.com<br />(click on archives to see more photos)

TheLimpShrimp is offline Senior Member

awwww... the scent of young puppies brings back early childhood memories - our neighbor's dog chose to have her pups under, (bless her heart) our front steps. And not once, but twice. Thanks Sheba.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Felix Guest

That smell bring's me just back to when i was 13th years old, and we go to the breeder to pick a puppy, and then there they are, 8 Yellow monsters in a crate, eating evrything they get for the're mouth! ;D

After that, we've only have rescue Labradors :

But, in the future there for sure come's a puppy, i've already picked the breeder over here in the Netherlands

Vanis is offline Senior Member

Nothing beats puppy breath!

Merlot_1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vanis
    Nothing beats puppy breath!
    I agree! That is the sweetest smell in the world!