Dog Mom's Day, May 7th

Thread: Dog Mom's Day, May 7th

DefaultDog Mom's Day, May 7th

Many years ago we started observing Dog Mom Day and Dog Dad Day since Duke and Freckles are our only "children". Dog Mom Day always falls on the Sunday before Mothers Day, this year that's May 7th.
    All of you dog mom's out there better start dropping hints. Duke and Freckles had me order their mom an ITunes gift card so she can download fifty of her favorite songs. They are also having me create another Dog Mom Day card. I'll post that photo later.
    Duke told me to put the cost of the gift card on his tab saying he will pay me back once he lands the starring role in the movie version of "Marley and Me".
    All good dogs should remember their moms on Dog Mom Day.
    I'll post a reminder later.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

clancey canuck Guest

DefaultRe: Dog Mom's Day, May 7th

what a cute idea. I too am childless and may just have to start dropping some hints

That's a cute idea but I don't think I will ever get to celebrate it. SU's birthday is the 8th of May so I usually miss out on Mother's Day. 7th is neices and 10th is SIL.

This is the first year since becoming a mom that Mother's day doesn't fall on a birthday or birthday weekend and guess what........SU is scheduled to go and chuck ducks for a hunt test that day.

Sigh.........now there is another mom's day that I won't get to celebrate. :'( LOL

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tundra Aries Guest

That's a cute idea!!

I like that a lot. And my boyfriend better like that too..lol! I will have to tell my dog mom friends about this too.