Poor Thor!

Thread: Poor Thor!

liveelayne is offline Senior Member

DefaultPoor Thor!

Okay I'm so glad that Thor is one of those one in a million type labs that don't NEED to exercise everyday to NOT be a nuisance. Thank goodness for that! I haven't had time to take him out because last Thursday my apt was broken into while I was out taking him to play...who would've thought! > So I've been moving and cleaning the place and poor thing hasn't been out until YESTERDAY! He did have a ball though and was butt tucking like a mad man! I'm glad that I was able to get him out to run though he got tired kinda quick. We did manage to find FOUR bright shiny tennis balls! Yay! ;D

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Poor Thor!

I'm glad he had a good time. Mocha is normally like Thor she dosn't have to be exercised 45 minutes every day to be tolorable. But she does enjoy it when she's able to get out and play.

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

OMG... you apartment was broken into? So glad that didn't happen when you were home!!!
    ~Lindsay

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Oh, I know what its like to have your place broken into. You feel so violated! I hope you can pull everything back together and recoup your losses through insurance. The one good thing is that you can maybe go shopping with your insurance coverage!

Glad Thor is an understanding fella, and that he enjoyed his play time when it finally came!!
    ~Jo & CoCo