I need a web camera in the house.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need a web camera in the house.

kassabella is offline Senior Member

DefaultI need a web camera in the house.

Yesterday I went to the garage to plant seeds ready for spring planting and left the dogs inside. They had been asleep all day so figured all would be good. I really should know better.

When I came back in my fabrics and things in my office and sewing room were all over the place, several beds were stripped of the bedding. There was the remainder of a bunch of bananas,and pot of yoghurt on the carpet, so they had been into the fridge, and the pantry door was open. It looked like burglars had been. The bed lamp was on the floor, the remote had been chewed and the closet door was open.
    Some of this wasn't Ernies MO so figured it had to be Tessa. Surely not she is such a good girl.

This morning I was cleaning my teeth and in the mirror I caught sight of Ma Brown come into the bedroom, get on the bed push the lamp onto the floor, strip the bedding off the bed, then curl up to chew something under the covers. I sneaked up her and whacked the side of the bed. She got such a fright she barked. lol.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

bigbrownsmom is offline Senior Member

OMG!! Hilarious!

KathyArch is offline Senior Member

Too funny. I hope LabChris sees this. He thought an apple and napkin on the floor was a mess!! This is what you have to look forward to when they are good and comfortable in their home!! Ernie was innocent (well, partly) ! Good boy. Good girl Tess....keep Mom on her toes.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kassabella is offline Senior Member

Ernie was not innocent. The fabrics and fridge and pantry would have been him....or least a joint effort. The rest isn't something he does, but with Erns you never know. lol He probably taught her.

I have seen him try to get her to get the bread container off the counter. At first I wondered what he was doing until my brother said he is training her. No...Dogs don't do that.

I had wondered why the container was often on the floor. I started watching him. For days he would get up and pull the container to the edge then quickly move back. She would stand by him, and he would bark and look at it. Then get up and pull the container onto the floor and step back. She just looked at it. He would open it and step back. She got up to the counter, but didn't know what to do. He must have decided she was a bit thick and gave up. lol. Next time she got up to the counter I whacked rolled up news paper against the wall to frighten her. I moved the bread container. I suspect she counter surfs when no one is watching.
    Last edited by kassabella; 08-14-2013 at 08:30 AM.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

KathyArch is offline Senior Member

That is so funny. I love your dogs. I wish I could meet them in person. What personalities they have. Well......Ernie was PARTIALLY innocent With any luck he won't be a sucessful teacher.

joflake is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kassabella View Post
    Ernie was not innocent. The fabrics and fridge and pantry would have been him....or least a joint effort. The rest isn't something he does, but with Erns you never know. lol He probably taught her.

I have seen him try to get her to get the bread container off the counter. At first I wondered what he was doing until my brother said he is training her. No...Dogs don't do that.

I had wondered why the container was often on the floor. I started watching him. For days he would get up and pull the container to the edge then quickly move back. She would stand by him, and he would bark and look at it. Then get up and pull the container onto the floor and step back. She just looked at it. He would open it and step back. She got up to the counter, but didn't know what to do. He must have decided she was a bit thick and gave up. lol. Next time she got up to the counter I whacked rolled up news paper against the wall to frighten her. I moved the bread container. I suspect she counter surfs when no one is watching.
    Those two are truly amazing. Put them together with Colin's two and we could have a JL sitcom.

amazongold is offline Senior Member

Chris, that was not sleeping they were doing all day, they were charging their batteries and waiting for the chance to have some fun!
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

Garth is offline Registered Users

As soon as I saw the thread title, my first thought was oh god! what have they done now?

Don't you ever learn Chris?

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Just think what it would be like if they had thumbs

Rukus&Dozer is offline Senior Member

Hahaha! What little devils you have there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast