68 DOWN 16 TO GO

Thread: 68 DOWN 16 TO GO

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Default68 DOWN 16 TO GO

It was just a few days ago that I was reporting how well HK was doing. Now limping at all, and I thought she was pretty much good to go. Amazing what a couple more days can do, and what was missed.

I had noticed that she had not used her leg hind leg to scratch since the operation. I guess I figured that if the was the one thing she wouldn't be able to do that was fine. She knew how to get me to scratch about any place that she needed scratching. Whoa! Then comes yesterday and as I watch her scratch with her right leg, she switches legs and scratches with the left leg. I guess the operation didn't permanently inhibit her left side from being scratched.

Then came last night. About 5 minutes after I settled into bed, I hear her getting up off her dog bed and thump! She is up on the bed with me, circling and thud. Laying down pressed up against my leg. Something else that was a a nightly routine and hasn't happened in 68 days.

Now what else have I missed?
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

KathyArch is offline Senior Member

I so very glad that she's doing so well. Almost there beautiful Herhsey Kisses!!! Well done. All of you !!

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

That nearly brought a happy tear to my eye. You're in the home stretch!

Seamus and Flynn