Just Labradors banner

Recalls of Innova, EVO, California Naturals, Healthwise, Karma, & Mother Nature

756 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  deidra 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
This is terrible news. Innova's had recalls for close to six months now, hasn't it?

I moved my dogs away at the first recall and put them on Wellness Core. I'm glad I didn't go back. But my ferrets are on Innova Evo and that's the best ferret food out there. This was very troubling to read yesterday.

#7 ·
Have you thought about doing raw? My ferret is a pita and I have not found anything he will eat except kibble. He gets high quality kitten food though. I have to ship ferret food.here since all we have is the wall mart stuff. I'm trying duck and lamb again this weekend. If he doesn't eat it the kitten or dogs will!

#3 ·
This has to be bad for business. You would think they would fix the problem and not let it continue happening! Our cat is on Innova but has half a bag left of good stuff. I put him on it cause it is such a great cat food....but not if they can't do quality control!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.