10 DOWN and 74 TO GO

Thread: 10 DOWN and 74 TO GO

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Default10 DOWN and 74 TO GO

Okay, I have been delinquent, but not from taking care of HK. Things just got piled up and I didn't have time.

HK is doing amazingly well. She seems to know when its time for our walks, massages, and PT. I am thinking she is liking her special attention.

Marge and I spent some time getting concerned about the appearance of her incision at both ends. I got HK in to the vet yesterday. He and she were very happy with the incisions healing. The stitches will come out Tuesday. They were really happy with her progress on walking, and they did a range of motion test which got me some words. We won't know before the follow-up xray in 5 weeks, but they implied that we might be able to let her loose in a couple less than 12 weeks. Not sure if I will. I might be more inclined to protect the investment in time/effort/$s.

Anyway, now I have to get the downstairs set up to protect HK from our 17 month old twin grandsons that are coming over for the day.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

KathyArch is offline Senior Member

Well......since you were busy....we can forgive yesterday's missed update. 17 month old twin Grandsons? How fun!!! I bet they love HK. Bet we'd all love to see pics , just saying
    So glad she's doing so good. I can only imagine how hard this is on both of you and her. Keep up the good work beautiful Hershey Kisses!

amazongold is offline Senior Member

See? What did I say? All this time and effort you are putting into making sure HK gets her massages, walks, and exercises is going to pay off in her being 100% sooner than they thought.

Now - where are the pics of the grandkids and HK?!?!?
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sedona is offline Senior Member

Glad HK is doing so well. Of course all your hard work makes all the difference.

Isn't it great to have a sister

classiq is offline Senior Member

Was wondering where your updates had been for HK. We will forgive you this time since the update was excellent. Congrats on HK doing so well, and to you for giving her the best of care. You're both in my book.

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

You are an excellent steward and HK is the perfect, compliant patient. I really enjoy reading about her progress and how you help to make it so.

Seamus and Flynn