Hey! KathyArch

Thread: Hey! KathyArch

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultHey! KathyArch

Quote Originally Posted by KathyArch View Post
    Well I love "boring" updates if it means she's doing great ........ I resisted the urge this AM around 8 to start a thread titled "Hey HersheyK's Dad, where is our update" I'm so glad she's doing well. I had to drag my husband over to the computer last night to show him her picture, your siggy pic where she's doing the goofy face. She's so beautiful. Keep up the healing HK
    The goofy face. That would be the one on the left. She loves apples. Any apples. Fresh apples are the best. Fresh apples that just fell off the Haralson apple tree are the best of the best. AND SOUR! And that gets you a sour face. But she keeps going back for more. The best part is she should be off lead about the same time those apples start dropping this year. It well be her reward for being good during the recuperation.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

KathyArch is offline Senior Member

Really? That's her apple face, huh? Thank you for sharing that. Like I posted a couple days ago, when I saw the name I loved it, then when I saw that picture. Oh my. She's a heart stealer. When I showed that picture to my husband he smiled so big I thought his face would break. He loved it too. I'm so glad she's doing well. Her apples will be a great reward for being so brave & patient while she heals.

Belles mom is offline Senior Member

I love that goofy apple face too!!

Karen and the gang
    BBI Kodi's Journey To Anotch (Journey)
    BBI Kodi's Blackpowder Striker (Flint)