could not log in

Thread: could not log in

Pam
    Pam is offline Senior Member

Defaultcould not log in

wow - I hae been locked out for weeks. No idea why. I wrote to the webmaster but never heard back. Just kept trying and finally got back in. Hope that doesn't happen again

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Samson is offline Senior Member

Wierd !! Garth and I passed on the details but as often happens these days no reply received !

Still - you can't say that Yung is a control freak :-)

Garth is offline Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    wow - I hae been locked out for weeks. No idea why. I wrote to the webmaster but never heard back. Just kept trying and finally got back in. Hope that doesn't happen again
    What message were you getting back Pam? It should have told you SOMETHING. Incorrect p/w? Error 404? WHAT? Until we know what it was telling you, it's hard to fix.

Did you try a different browser? Different computer? Different location? (home vs work). Were you logging on with a phone? ipad? If you were at work, MAYBE your company has blocked JL because it's not a work related site?

The more problems we can eliminate, it SHOULD be easier to find the cause & stop it happening again. If it happens again, take screen shots so we can see what's happening.

All your account settings were normal. Nothing had changed from what Col & I could see.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Wierd !! Garth and I passed on the details but as often happens these days no reply received !

Still - you can't say that Yung is a control freak
    :-)
    Yeah you on the other hand ............

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Cappy_TX is offline Senior Member

Pam ... it wasn't for the lack of my trying on your behalf ... https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/l...lp-please.html
    Remi and Rusty aren't my whole life. They're trying to fill the hole in my heart left by Cappy's passing.