Just Labradors banner

Hamilton has anxiety -advise needed

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  judiz 
#1 ·
I work outside the home but my husband has a home office so he is with Hamilton during the day. My husband occasionally sees clients in his office , at these times he cannot have Hamilton with him. At first, when my husband was with a client, Hamilton would get one of my husband's gloves, slippers or hat and snuggle with them. Now however Hamilton has started shredding things. My husband tried to crate Hamilton when his clients came over but Hamilton barked so much he was disrupting the meetings. Myhusband gives Hamilton a cookie and a toy before he goes to his office but the shredding is getting worse. Help!

#11 ·
Try stuffing the Kong with fat-free yogurt, a few kibbles, seal the ends with peanut butter, and freeze it (seal the small end with PB before putting in the yogurt). That, after a play time or walk, will make him a happy camper and he will eventually look forward to those meetings!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.