Suicide Cat... plus some pics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suicide Cat... plus some pics

blackandyellow is offline Senior Member

DefaultSuicide Cat... plus some pics

I know its typical for dogs to "chase" you out of their territories barking and following you until you leave "their" space... and I know Cats are very territorial and will fight each other for territory, but this is ridiculous...

On our morning walks we pass through a 1/2 mile long street on my neighborhood. There´s this black cat that´s a total weirdo... He starts chasing us, running behind us and then if I stop he´ll stop at a "prudent" distance and arch his whole back, but he won´t run away or hide under a car. He´ll continue to chase for pretty much all the street... Is he crazy or what? challenging 3 dogs plus one person... he makes me LOL, I can´t believe it. Homer gets a bit antsy and anxious about the strange animal following us. Misha is also curious and good soul Vermont just ignores him.

I´m tempted to chase him out, so he´ll leave us alone, but I´m afraid he could attack us. Angry cats are scary... Dogs for the most part are 99% show (when they bark at you) and only 1% will really charge and attack. With an angry cat... RUUUN! LOL

Now here are some pics I forgot to post...

Poor Misha is suffering from a lot of stress

The "buddies"

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Cute dogs! I would take a water bottle and squirt the cat with water.

cmndrJOE is offline Member

Hahahaha I wouldn't do anything, eveeyone needs a good reason to laugh every day. I would laugh at that cat every time I saw him.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Beerfish is offline Senior Member

I like the Misha pose. When my 1st lab 'Rocky' I could move him around the floor on his back and he would just lie there. Saved on buying a swifter.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I like the Misha pose. When my 1st lab 'Rocky' I could move him around the floor on his back and he would just lie there. Saved on buying a swifter.
    LOL except my problem is that if I "sweep" with Misha, I will be carpeting my hardwood floors with all the fur she´s moulting

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

Several years ago I had the same problem when walking Mitzi and Judy. There was a big orange cat who would harass us as we went by. He didn't follow, but would lie right by the street as if to defy us to go by. M&J were always good at leave it on walks. Then one day, there he was in the middle of the street blocking our path. Wouldn't move. I gave a short blast with an air horn and you should have seen him jump and run, He never bothered us again.

Mary Jane is offline Senior Member

Baahahahaaawww^^^^^ Air horn - what a great idea! Personally I think the cat is funny. I would not walk around him but I wouls also be prepared like a water bottle mixed with vinegar and water, or maybe if he is a real bad a$$ one of those water guns that shoots up to 70 ft.

Hmmm maybe a water gun... THAT would be fun!

I really don´t know if his intentions are mean though, maybe this cat likes dogs, but I¨m not going to risk it. Misha grew up with a cat so she knows they have claws. Homer and the cat lived together for over 6 months but the cat never warmed up to him.

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by cmndrJOE View Post
    Hahahaha I wouldn't do anything, eveeyone needs a good reason to laugh every day. I would laugh at that cat every time I saw him.
    Ditto Ditto Ditto! Captain Cat is just having a grand old time. Let him.
    Your dogs are beautiful and your pictures of them are wonderful!

Seamus and Flynn

Thanks.

I guess as long as he doesnt attempt anything its fine. I am not the kind of person to hurt any animal, unless of course I had to defend one of my own. So suicide kitty is safe LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast