Kai's getting so big already!

Thread: Kai's getting so big already!

doubletrouble25 is offline Senior Member

DefaultKai's getting so big already!

Kai came with Adrian and I to NY this weekend to visit our parents for Easter, and she was so good! She definitely impressed us with only a couple of accidents inside (obviously our fault for not recognizing that she had to go). She met kids of all different ages and did so so well, and showed off her tricks to everyone a million times (Kai knows sit, lay down, paw, high 5, and "pew pew"- Adrian makes a "gun" out of his hands and says pew pew, and she rolls over on her back). Aside from some stress (Adrian's mom trying to insist that Kai was still hungry after meals and that she needs milk, needs raw hide, needs extra food, that she can have people food, etc etc etc.. drove us crazy but luckily she did end up listening to us)

Anyway, we got back and took a comparison picture between 8 and 9 weeks, she got so big! She was a little over 11 pounds at 8 weeks, and at 9 weeks was 14 pounds. Here's the comparison picture, and a few other Kai pictures:

One of her favorite toys

I have a big horse stuffed animal that Kai took a liking too.. Decided to give it to her and caught a funny picture of her playing with it, look at those shark teeth haha
    Last edited by doubletrouble25; 04-01-2013 at 10:18 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

tammyhuffman is offline Senior Member

She has such a serious little face in those comparison pics, it cracks me up! I love the ones of her playing and the last pic, she is just too precious. I will say it one more time - I am sooooo jealous. Smooch that pretty little face for me!
    Tammy
    Maxx & Emma Jean
    Ozzy - 10/16/02 - 06/28/11 - Always in my heart.

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go - but learning to start over.

KathyArch is offline Senior Member

She's so cute. Take lots and lots of pictures. She'll grow fast. Jack is just today 11 months......seems like FOREVER ago that he was that small Enjoy her, she looks like a great puppy! Also, yes, stick to what you know is best for her. She's your puppy. It's like having a baby...everyone becomes an expert and feels the need to direct you. Just smile and say thanks, I'll consider that then let it go in one ear out the other. If you actually need/want advice, get it here. From people who know labs. Just my thoughts.
    Last edited by KathyArch; 04-02-2013 at 06:29 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

What a sweet little pup, and so smart. Looks like her legs nearly doubled in length in a week!

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Too cute!! Chocolate tornado

citronella is offline Senior Member

She is so cute. Love the one where she is trying to put the horse down. I can hear her growling through the computer.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

cillovely is offline Senior Member

She is sooooo cute!!! I was amazed when we picked up our puppy Siren this weekend how big he had gotten in two weeks from the day we picked him out. He has been pretty awesome as far as going "potty" where he's supposed to. A couple of accidents but all of them were our own fault for not reading his clues or taking too long to get a coat on. He looks almost the same in this pose as my avitar picture but he really did grow a lot. He found a stuffed chipmunk that belongs to my cats and he loves it. He was growling at it yesterday, so adorable.

Kori is offline Senior Member

They grow so fast, she is just adorable! Love the pics of her and her toys!

BauersMom is offline Senior Member

Awwww! She is precious. We brought Bauer home at the same time of year, and Easter was his first trip to visit my family too. They sure do grow fast, don't they? I love the pic of her running with the camo toy, just too cute!!

It looks like she has a nice open area to run around in.
    Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

MidwestGirl is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by cillovely View Post
    She is sooooo cute!!! I was amazed when we picked up our puppy Siren this weekend how big he had gotten in two weeks from the day we picked him out. He has been pretty awesome as far as going "potty" where he's supposed to. A couple of accidents but all of them were our own fault for not reading his clues or taking too long to get a coat on. He looks almost the same in this pose as my avitar picture but he really did grow a lot. He found a stuffed chipmunk that belongs to my cats and he loves it. He was growling at it yesterday, so adorable.
    Another cute puppy!!