Lab/dog related things for home
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lab/dog related things for home

justine is offline Senior Member

DefaultLab/dog related things for home

With any luck, we will be closing on our first home on or before 9/24. That said, I'm going to want to buy a whole bunch of Lab and dog related stuff for the house.

What dog/Lab related stuff to do you have and where did you buy it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

tammyhuffman is offline Senior Member

I have welcome mats to wipe your feet off that have black Labs on them. A wooden sign that hangs inside the glass of my front storm door with a black Lab that says "Welcome", another wooden plaque inside that says "A very spoiled Lab lives here" and has the profile of a black Lab head, a really pretty blanket with my Ozzy on it, it is a picture of just the side of his head looking out of the window while sitting on the couch, with his head resting on the window sill. My mother had it made for me after he died, I truly treasure this, it is gorgeous. Lots of Lab figures in all different shapes and sizes, (mostly black as that is the only color I have ever owned). Screen printed pillows that are actually packed away because I was afraid Maxx would eat them as a puppy. I need to get them out, with the exception of seveal pairs of flip flops that good boy has not chewed one thing in the house! **knocks wood** Of course, framed photos of all my dogs in many spots. Music boxes and water globes that I collect with black Labs in or on them. I know there is more than that but I can't think at the present time! To be perfectly honest most of it I have not bought, most have been gifts throughout the years from my kids. They know they can buy me anything Lab related and I am a happy camper. I know that many things have come from Hallmark stores by the boxes they are in, also a store called Things Remembered, dog shows and craft shows are sometimes good for these things also.
    Tammy
    Maxx & Emma Jean
    Ozzy - 10/16/02 - 06/28/11 - Always in my heart.

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go - but learning to start over.

labby is offline Senior Member

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

spiritedfilly115 is offline Senior Member
    LONG TIME MEMBER from Waaaay back when. Location changes often, .... NC, SC, CA, NY, CO, KY, +

Someone posted a set of white pillowcases recently, with Labs on the hem! adorable! I think they were @ LLBean.

april 14 2011 upload 021.jpgJan 2012 088.jpgAug 2011 043.jpg
    I have a set of wall dishes with labs on them. One is a male and female, one is a dad and son, and one is a litter of blacks with one yellow. Bought them on ebay, one at a time.
    Can barely be seen on right side of picture, with coat rack.

I also have a picture that says something like Black Dog Canoe, shows a black lab on a rustic red canoe, with a tiny blue dragon fly on it. Fits my mud room perfectly as this is where I have all my dog stuff, and it is a "rustic red cabin" color.

Sign, on fence gates, " we can make it to the fence in 2.8 seconds, can you?" ordered on line, more funny than a threat, but hey, you come in the yard, you are responsible for own butt....LOL. All my gates have padlocks on them so they can't be "accidently" opened. If you are in my yard, you got there illegally and deserve whatever they deal out. My guys are all mellow cream puffs though, lol.

Also have one that says " Caution... monkeys throw poop!" Don't have monkeys, but it gets a lot of double takes...hahaha. Ordered online.

Door greeter, black lab. Got him at Cracker Barrel.

Tervis Tumblers, cups with black labs on them.... LLBean.

Laura

LONG TIME MEMBER from Waaaay back when. Location changes often, .... NC, SC, CA, NY, CO, KY, +

On the mud room photo...red room... the tiny black collar was Jack's first leather collar. Now his last leather collar hangs around it. Rather poignant.
    And the small pillow says," For a balanced life, you need a dog to adore you and a cat to ignore you"

Quote Originally Posted by labby View Post
    That's funny! Love it!

Foxred12 is offline Senior Member

I have a welcome mat that is paw prints and says "Wipe your paws," then I painted the heads of 3 of my labs on the mail box, "Lab Crossing yellow road sign, and an assortment of dog toys, sticks, and pinecones at the front door. My living room has multiple limited edition prints up from DU and NRA banquets, there are lab portraits throws over the backs of the recliners and couch. There are also three dog beds around the living room. Have a set of yellow lab cermaic cansiters, spoon rest, bowls, and coffee mug for the kitchen.

Never forget the dog hair that seems to be everywhere

Kid 12, Squirt 6, Tosh 4,
    Curly Born 11-10-2011
    Ember 9/10/2000 -- 8/25/2012

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. Roger Caras

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast