Ladies, what deodorant do you use?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Ladies, what deodorant do you use?

  1. #1
    Belles mom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,543

    DefaultLadies, what deodorant do you use?

    Maybe I should preface "ladies over 50..." but dang my usuals of 15 years ago do not work worth crap for more than 4 hours. I have tried the "professional" strength ones, but applying the night before is not something that I apparently can get a grip on!


    Karen and the gang
    BBI Kodi's Journey To Anotch (Journey)
    BBI Kodi's Blackpowder Striker (Flint)

  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    amazongold's Avatar
    amazongold is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SE MI
    Posts
    23,457

    Default

    I use Mitchum clear gel, unscented, have used it for years.
    Jackie, Champ, and Buddy

  4. #3
    my2labs's Avatar
    my2labs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Secret Clear solid. Even mucking 13 horse stalls and then riding for an hour, I smell fresh.

    Sam 9-27-07

    Mojo 7-6-12

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Sophiesmama's Avatar
    Sophiesmama is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    I have used Secret spray for years. I like the fresh scent one best...
    ~Pam



    Sophie DOB 04/13/2011 6 mo


    8.5 mo.

    Sophie 15 months, with Skye

  7. #5
    Diesel_Dawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by my2labs View Post
    Secret Clear solid. Even mucking 13 horse stalls and then riding for an hour, I smell fresh.
    This ought to be a commercial!

  8. #6
    Diesel_Dawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,869

    Default

    I've recently tried Dove & Nivea... back to Secret as well, solid, can't do the spray.

  9. #7
    Garth is offline Registered Users
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,466

    Default

    Ladies, what deodorant do you use?
    More blatant sexism. Doesn't anyone care what deodorant Colin uses (if any)?

  10. #8
    deidra's Avatar
    deidra is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    strasburg,il
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Okay this is embarrass but I use Guys deodorant(Old Spice).. It is the only thing I have found to hold up all day at school. I wear a hoodie all day so I sweat during class if I am near a heater. I don't smell like a guy either because I don't put it on thick
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

  11. #9
    BauersMom's Avatar
    BauersMom is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deidra View Post
    Okay this is embarrass but I use Guys deodorant(Old Spice).. It is the only thing I have found to hold up all day at school. I wear a hoodie all day so I sweat during class if I am near a heater. I don't smell like a guy either because I don't put it on thick
    I wasn't going to respond, but this made me LOL! My son (also 15) uses women's Dove deodorant (unscented) because it is the only kind we've found that he isn't allergic to. Everything else gives him a horrible rash.

    Secret solid here, but I'm not over 50. My mom is WAY over 50 and she has always used Secret also.
    Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.


  12. #10
    rottnlab dad's Avatar
    rottnlab dad is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WA, USA
    Posts
    4,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BauersMom View Post
    I wasn't going to respond, but this made me LOL! My son (also 15) uses women's Dove deodorant (unscented) because it is the only kind we've found that he isn't allergic to. Everything else gives him a horrible rash.

    Secret solid here, but I'm not over 50. My mom is WAY over 50 and she has always used Secret also.
    Hmmm. I might have to try that. I've been using the same stuff for years (Speed Stick - unscented) and I've just lately been starting to react to it a little bit.
    (I'm not a woman and I'm still a couple years shy of 50, but I figure I can chime in on a women's deodorant thread in lab chat... LOL)

    Bella

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25