They know...

Thread: They know...

deidra is offline Senior Member

DefaultThey know...

That school is getting ready to start. They saw the backpacks, the school supplies and we switched to school schedule today. Bentley wasn't to happy that I made him get up this morning and exercise! I am a mean mommy,lol.I think i made up for it with an early breakfast though.....with some scrambled eggs on top(not much, it was a spoonful). Friday is when I start so he is really not going to like the morning walk since they are longer than usual. Tank was all "mom, lets go,lets go! hurry I know when breakfast is" maybe in two years Bentley will catch on too,lol.
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

my2labs is offline Senior Member

When I start getting up early, Abbey knows school is starting again. She gets such a mopey look on her face and it breaks my heart. She is always waiting at the door with a smile on her face when I get home though.

Sam 9-27-07

Mojo 7-6-12

BauersMom is offline Senior Member

You start school on a Friday? That seems kind of odd. My son doesn't start until September 4th. Bauer is always extra mopey for a few days after school starts. He sits and stares out the window all day. I like it though, it gives me more freedom. During the summer I have to stay in my office all day so it's quiet. When school starts I can work in different rooms again!!
    Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

deidra is offline Senior Member

They do it to tease us!! I HATE it! My aunt started today(goes to a diff school...the sister of the aunt living with me). She is lucky,lol.
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

Sounds like Bently is just not a morning person and Tank is. Judy is my morning girl. She's alert and playing with toys when the other three are taking morning naps.