Thundershirts

Thread: Thundershirts

CindersMyGirl is offline Senior Member

DefaultThundershirts

Have you found them helpful? I know Melissa has one, anyone else?

The older Cinder gets the more she freaks out about storms. We use benadryl and let her get close....I mean realllllllly close. Lol. But we're not always home when it storms.

K, my phone finally let me do a search so I've read the other thread. My son saw one at a dog boutique close to here and it was $35.
    Last edited by CindersMyGirl; 08-18-2012 at 10:57 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Sedona is offline Senior Member

Keegan has a Thundershirt and it worked really well for her. She doesn't like riding in the car and would sit against the seat facing away from the window panting. She would literally sit on Sedona. With the Thundershirt she now sits in the car and even moves around and looks out the window when the car is stopped (she is in a harness). Also worked great for nail trim and ear cleans, which my vet tech son does. She doesn't have to wear it now and offers her paw up for nail trim. I would definitely give it a try.

Isn't it great to have a sister

rayluckgoo is offline Senior Member

It really works well on our Shih Tzu who is afraid of thunderstorms. It didn't do anything for my brothers newfoundland. It depends on the individual I think but if it doesn't work, you can get a full refund.