By golly, I think we've done it! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: By golly, I think we've done it!

Snowflake is offline Senior Member

Glad it's working for her. But that's an awful lot of trouble fixing that twice a day! Could you work in a little kibble along and maybe slowly switch her over? I know a lot of kibble (Natural Balance comes to mind first) has no grain and is made just for allergies.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

NM Lab Lover is offline Senior Member

That is wonderful news and I am so glad she is enjoying the food. It is like having Thanksgiving every day!! I hope you can isolate what was causing the problems. Is the turkey raw or are you cooking it for her? Maybe some green beans and blueberries might be nice additions once you start to add ingredients. Continued good thoughts for Abbey's appetite!
    Love JL. Justlabradors.com!!!

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

Well, this is so good to hear! Bless your heart...I know how frustrating it must be to try to figure this out. I think it sounds like you are definitely on the right track!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

justine is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Glad it's working for her. But that's an awful lot of trouble fixing that twice a day! Could you work in a little kibble along and maybe slowly switch her over? I know a lot of kibble (Natural Balance comes to mind first) has no grain and is made just for allergies.
    It's not that bad - I just cook up a huge batch of it and throw it into a bunch of containers and put them in the freezer. Take one out at night and put it in the fridge to thaw.

She won't eat kibble.. I tried adding 5 pieces to her canned food when I was trying that and she would eat around it. Stinker!!

Neska74 is offline Senior Member

That's great news! Glad to hear she has appetitie! Nothing like mom's cooking!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12