TGIF!

Thread: TGIF!

MaxnSnickersMom is offline Junior Member

DefaultTGIF!

Good evening all, it's Max the black lab barking that I hope all you labs and hoomans are in for a gggggreat weekend! Mommy always says TGIF, but me and my brother Snickers are not quite sure what that means It is supposed to be beautiful in Maine this weekend, so hopefully mommy and me and Snickers can spend lots of time outdoors! Well, me and Snickers just got the treat of the century this afternoon. Our Grammy is watching us until mommy gets back from work later tonight. She usually brings us yummy chew toys whenever she visits. Well today, she brought these:

Brand new out of the box nikes! White leather ones at that! Mmmmmmmm, our favorite!!!!!!! Let me tell ya what, all that leather smells delicious and I bet it would be soooo chewy and squishy between our teefers!!!! What do you all think, Grammy wore those nikes to make us happy, right????? We should eat them all up, right??? Besides, anything that ends up on the floor at our house is fair game for us, and I do believe they are on the floor! Let us know!!!!!

Max and Snickers

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

judiz is offline Senior Member

LOL, this is Hamilton, I missed my mommy at work so I took her shoes and cuddled with them on the couch. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Hamilton, Rescued October 4, 2011 at the age of four, background unknown. Hamilton is extremely lovable!!!!