Just Labradors banner

Why NOT to have a yellow lab (pics)

2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  MidwestGirl 
#1 ·
They turn chocolate in the mud!:shocked: When DH brought them up to the house from our property I did a double take! They don't even look like my dogs!!!! I hope the rain ends (this was last week). Today is nice! Needless to say they got a bath this day. All the towels in the world wouldn't have cleaned them up!

See less See more
#2 ·
They look rather pleased with themselves! It looks just as bad on the black ones, mine just look dirty, happy but wet messes when it rains hard and is muddy.

#8 ·
Look at their happy faces :) Looks like they are saying mom guess what daddy let us do LOL

#13 ·
Two very happy labs!!! It has rained a lot here and my girls get muddy, especially Keegan, as she plays frisby and soccer ball. However, they haven't gotten quite that muddy - yet. DH just took them outside and it just stormed and rained really hard so we shall see. You can't resist those happy faces of pure joy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.