Hershey123
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hershey123

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultHershey123

You jump on here and post like an expert on whatever topic. You crudely criticize others. There are actual knowledgeable people here that try to help, we even have experts and professionals. None of them seem to come across with an attitude of a swollen ego and know it all.

How about some background on your expertise? Do you breed animals? Do you have a website? Do you train animals? Do you compete animals? Do you provide medical care of animals? How about some examples of your efforts? Photos, Websites, Titles? Something to backup the impression you are trying to portray.

Oh! And then, who is it that has these 13 dogs? Is it you, or is it the guy with a 30 dog in-house kennel of sled dogs?

What is this food that you have tested over 25 years?

What are the three breeds that make up your 13 dogs? How about some pictures? Do these dogs exist anywhere other than under your fingertips on the keyboard?

I would think that you would love to share the name of this great food, but no, you just go on with vague claims and present no evidence of fact or truth.

I think that your 13 dogs may be as ficticious and the food you are trying to describe but provide no evidence that it exits or even has a name.

I think you are a fraud hiding behind a keyboard on the internet.
    --------------------------------------------------

YOU POSTED:

Like Labby, I have 13 dogs of three different breeds, three very different breeds, and stick to a food tested over 25 years by sledding & agility teams and hunters. He also tests his food on a 30 dog in-house kennel of sled dogs.

The food has a little corn and the dreaded beet pulp but no berries, herbs or botanical gimmicks. The website is terrible and only in the last year did the owner change the style of the bags from something from the 1980's. He does 4 grains frees now, and they are the best around.

I would only feed my dogs something that came out of this type of company.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BoatDog is offline Senior Member

Ed, Hon, don't bother beating yourself in the head over this idjit - if, however, you are calling him out just so other new ppl know who to avoid - more power to you! It's spring, and the boards fancy turns to trolls...

labby is offline Senior Member

I have 13 dogs? I guess I must have misplaced a few of them. I better start looking for them. They gotta be around here somewhere.

Laura

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

javasmom is offline Senior Member

Ed, you're not going ot get any answers from him.
    He was banned from the other lab board last week.
    He has been banned from the Dog Food board under like 3 different names.

Here is what we learned from him on the other board:

He knows everything.
    He knows what is best for everyone's dogs.
    He feeds Annamet.
    He allegedly has 13 dogs (although he never mentions any names or breeds or posted any pictures.
    His dogs are outside kennel dogs.
    His wife has Arabian horses.

He's a total ass.
    If you'd like, I can quote some of his posts from the other board.
    You think he's been bad here? You should see some of his posts from over there.....

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

Maybe Garth or one of his deputies can just unplug this guys ethernet cable!

Laura, I think one of the toy Chihuahuas is hiding under the deck!
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

MicksMom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by labby View Post
    I have 13 dogs? I guess I must have misplaced a few of them. I better start looking for them. They gotta be around here somewhere.
    How irresponsible!

Quote Originally Posted by HersheyK's Dad View Post
    ...Laura, I think one of the toy Chihuahuas is hiding under the deck!
    Ed, Laura wouldn't have anything but Labs. It's those rare, Miniature Labs that she's lost.

BauersMom is offline Senior Member

I think it's telling that he won't respond about the basis for his expertise.

13 dogs of 3 very different breeds, be on the lookout for those other breeds.
    Last edited by BauersMom; 03-22-2012 at 08:03 AM.
    Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Samson is offline Senior Member

Laura, I think one of the toy Chihuahuas is hiding under the deck!
    Garth has deputies ? Who knew !

joflake is offline Senior Member

Yeah, and I thought you only had labs? what are the other two breeds you are hiding from us?

Garth is offline Registered Users

Come on Laura. You know the rules. If it's written in cyberspace, it MUST be true!

But if we did that, you guys would have nothing to complain about. This place would be boring.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast