Free to good home, any home, doesn't even have to be a home, just take him please.

Thread: Free to good home, any home, doesn't even have to be a home, just take him please.

HersheyK's Dad is offline Senior Member

DefaultFree to good home, any home, doesn't even have to be a home, just take him please.

He used to be so good to me. I could get him to do anything I wanted. We went to a dog park every day. He fed me good food, and I got treats whenever I did something he liked. He took me outside at lest 10 times a day and let me run to the neighbors, and then I got a treat when he called me back.I love the carrots he would give me for treats.

But those were the good days.

Now he is mean and boring. He won't take me out without that leash attached to my collar.
    He won't walk anywhere except on our front and back lawn. And once I pee or poop, he takes me back inside. I still get a carrot, but come on? What about all the fun.
    I can't go upstairs anymore. Where am I going to sleep tonight. I think he is going to pen me in the back hall tonight. He put my bed in there. I used to get one biscuit mid afternoon. I didn't get that today, and I think there was less in my food bowl tonight.

I can't take this. Please someone come and take him away. Mom is coming home tomorrow, she will take better care of me. She doesn't take me to the dog park, but she lets me run outside. At least she used to. Maybe you could take her too. Just please be sure to leave the door open enough for me to get in and out. And you can leave the top off the food box. I will find a water in the wetland behind the house, so water won't be an issue. If you could stop by once a month to refill the food box, that would be nice, and plenty of carrots. I love carrots. Just please take the mean man aaway.

Hershey Kisses, abused Chocolate Lab

And that is just because I had so much fun yesterday and was limping a little bit. I can run just fine on three legs. I don't know why he is making such a big deal out of this.
    Hershey Kisses, In charge of getting Ed out to the dog park so that he gets some exercise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

marmstr is offline Senior Member

Poor, Poor HK...maybe if you look real pitiful he'll come downstairs and sleep with you again tonight. Make sure you whine too!

Love Artemis
    Melissa

Artemis (goddess of the hunt--for anything on the floor!) Feb 2011
    Penny--rescue, died Dec 2010 of Lymphoma at age 7
    Belle--April 1992-Sept 2005

Mary Jane is offline Senior Member

HK........this is called "Tough Love". You poor thing! Get used to it as we lab lovers can be very good at it.
    Now just keep looking real pitiful and it should at least gain you some extra hugs, scritches and I see nothing wrong with the carrots!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

kassabella is offline Senior Member

HK you can come and live with us, but my Mum is the same. Once I spent 6 weeks in a crate. Can you believe that...How dare she... Only walks I got were around the house...Round and round we went. Mum started staggering so somewhere on the way she must have have a secret drink....she claimed dizziness what ever that may be.

But you know what. During that time a magical fairy waved her wand over me because my sore knee started feeling better and I didn't have to have 4 goes at getting up.
    Now Mum knows when the fairy needs to visit and she puts me in the crate and.......would you believe it....the fairy comes and I feel so much better.

Hope the fairy comes to visit you and you feel better.'

Love Ernie.

Kassa 25/11/01 - 09/02/05 O.S Jaw cancer forever in my heart.
    Ernie 25/11/01 adopted May 05
    Sam 11? adopted Nov 06 - 18/12/07 Lyphoma
    Tessa. Rescued June 2011.
    Bone Cancer Dogs org.http://www.bonecancerdogs.org/
    http://kassabella.tripod.com/kassabella/
    http://collarsbychris.weebly.com/

jen124 is offline Senior Member

Awwwww..... sorry HK! I know you don't believe us but it's for your own good! My mom and dad did the same thing to me even after I had surgery but now I'm right as rain. Hang in there and be quiet for dad and maybe you won't need the surgery part. Love, Maddie
    Jen and the crew!

fanny&eddiesmom is offline Senior Member

I know how that works! It happened to me and I couldn't believe it! A whole long time in the crate and I didn't do anyfing! Well, I hurt my leg walking in the snow but Mum didn't have to put me in prison!!! I did get lots of loving and kisses - from Mom and Dad, JJ and Fanny tried to steal my toys and my food - I think they were meaner than Mum! My Mum bought me my own toy and JJ would sit outside my prison staring at it and when I was allowed out he would try to take it. Hah! Fanny and Eddie got locked in jail for that!

I felt a lot better after my jail sentence was over and when I got to go to the park again I got to chase the groundhogs! Woot!

Take care of yourself and if it gets really bad just remember, revenge is sweet. You like carrots? Ew!

Gotta go, Mum's coming.............................

labby is offline Senior Member

Awww poor HK alone with a mean dad. Trust me, this is for your own good and in a few months you can have your normal life back.

Laura