Oh Emmett...

Thread: Oh Emmett...

HeySquirt is offline Senior Member

DefaultOh Emmett...

Emmett spent Saturday and part of Sunday Dock Diving at outdoorama in Novi. So far this was the biggest crowd he has jumped in front of.... Then Fox 2 shows up I thought they would be done filiming before our turn but I was wrong. All I kept thinking is don't fall in and please don't let my pants fall down... LMAO! I guess we were on the news Sunday morning (I missed it )

There was also a Canadian camera crew there that was filming us for a German TV station. They took a ton of footage... On Saturday We were on the dock... my throw was really good, Emmett had a great run and as he gets about 3/4 of way on the dock one of the camera guys popped up at the end to get him running and he skids to a stop and looks over like "hey what you doing" and then he jumped in to get his toy.... So he got a redo and jumped 18'3" a new personal best!

The next day the same camera guy asked if he could get in the pool with Emmett during practice. I said sure so they got quite a bit of footage of Emmett, I got the TV station's name so I'll start checking in a couple weeks to see if there is any footage online. It would be cool to see what they got especially from the pool.

Kind of a crazy fun weekend!
    Amy

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

dek
    dek is offline Senior Member

How cool! Hope they post some footage that you can see (and glad your pants didn't fall down)

deidra is offline Senior Member

Sounds fun!! I wish I had the time to get Bent into dock diving! he loves running and jumping off the docks at the camp ground.
    ~It doesn't matter how smart the dog is,it matters how smart the owner is.