worst thing your Lab has destroyed?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: worst thing your Lab has destroyed?

xkill911 is offline Member

Defaultworst thing your Lab has destroyed?

not sure how mine did this but he ripped up and ate a 4x2 inch section of the carpet from the middle of my kids bedroom floor. padding and all

sorry for the bad light

and here's the guilty one

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Janet is offline Member

3 laptop power cords. Dangerous and expensive!

Samson is offline Senior Member

Well the list is long and the Labs varied over the years but I guess the worst would be my kitchen door and my three piece suite !

If I had known then what I know now it would not have happened ! Human error is the cause of Lab destruction not Lab teeth !

ETA Notwithstanding human expectations !

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Lilprincee is offline Senior Member

lol they can destroy stuff and the look like i am so so so sorry.....please don't kill me......I remember it so well and still cannot hardly wait to do it again. Princess ate earrings and I actually found them when they came out... she destroyed my eyeglasses, the remote, towels, she destroyed so many beds and she destroyed a few pillows. But, I sure do miss her and wish she was still here to destroy again. Thing is as soon as you see them you know, you then have to find the destruction. I agree it was always user error.....so maybe I will be wiser with the next one.

general606 is offline Member

We've been so very lucky in that department! The only things General has destroyed are his chew toys!

joflake is offline Senior Member

Remotes, vcr tapes, extension cord (not plugged in). The worst was when I went Christmas shopping and left all the bags on the floor in the den and forgot to shut the door. I always brougtht Libby toys in bags and would show her the bag and make a big deal out of giving her presents. Well, that day she chewed up bras from Victoria Secrets, some kind of electronic $200 thing for SIL, various other things too, but like Colin said, it was my fault, not hers.

nellies mom is offline Senior Member

Nellie destuffed both box springs on my king size bed. She also ate some vertical blinds and my kitchen chairs.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Danie
    Nellie, CGC
    Bailey
    Gunner
    Munchie
    ~~~~~~~~
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. -- Gandhi

BauersMom is offline Senior Member

Bauer chewed up a cell phone that my husband left in his car (with the door open). He didn't destroy it, but there were some teeth marks. He chewed a hole in my son's scarf, and for a time was a real paper connoisseur.
    Debi and Bauer
    Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

SharonaZamboni is offline Senior Member

First day home...laptop power cord, one bite and those needle teeth poked enough to ruin it. Cell phone, sunglasses(several), cigarettes. Those items weren't chewed up exactly, but wrecked by teeth when carrying them.

Jan
    Jan is offline Senior Member

When he was a puppy, Corby chewed the corner of my passport as I was packing for a trip. A damaged passport is unusable, so I had to get a replacement ASAP!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast