Prayers Please!!!!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers Please!!!!

tammyhuffman is offline Senior Member

DefaultPrayers Please!!!!

My beautiful, and only daughter was in a terrible accident last evening after leaving my house. We live in a fairly rural area and an idiot in a Jeep, with very oversize tires, ran a stop sign at approximmately 50 mph, hitting her on the drivers side and pushing her straight in to a tree. The State Police estimated the Jeep drivers speed to be approx. 50 mph at impact. Ashley is going to make it, she has a long road of recovery and tons of PT ahead of her but it could have been worse. She has a broken left arm, leg, broken pelvis and some pretty serious head trauma
    I humbly request some prayers on Ashley's behalf, I have witnessed the wonder of everyone pulling together and as a mom I would be thrilled to pass any thoughts and prayers to her. Thanks to all in advance.
    Last edited by tammyhuffman; 01-07-2012 at 10:06 AM.
    Tammy
    Maxx & Emma Jean
    Ozzy - 10/16/02 - 06/28/11 - Always in my heart.

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go - but learning to start over.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Garth is offline Registered Users

Oh god Tammy what a hell of a start to the year. I wish her a smooth recovery but as you say, she has a long road ahead of her. Was the Jeep driver arrested at the scene? I hope the punk does some serious jail time for this.

My thoughts are with Ashley & you.

Jefferson'n'Ted is offline Senior Member

You and your daughter certainly have my prayers.
    “If I know every single phone call you’ve made, I’m able to determine every single person you’ve talked to; I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive. And the real question here, is what do they do with this information that they collect – that does not have anything to do with al-Qaeda? And we’re gonna trust the president and the vice president that they’re doing the right thing? Don’t count me in on that.”
    Joe Biden, 2006

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

tammyhuffman is offline Senior Member

Thank you Garth. Yes, he was arrested, he is also in the hospital with some pretty significant injuries. Unfortunately, he was not only driving well over the speed limit for the area, he had been drinking. Having lost my son to a drunk driver at the age of 18 I was beside myself when the State Police came to my door last night. Thankfully he was very understanding and compassionate. We are headed back to the hospital now. We were there until almost 4 AM, I wanted to make sure she came through the surgery ok. THey are keeping her sedated for the time being. I just spoke to 2 of her Drs on the phone and they will be in to see us as soon as we get there. Thanks again.
    Last edited by tammyhuffman; 01-08-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    Tammy
    Maxx & Emma Jean
    Ozzy - 10/16/02 - 06/28/11 - Always in my heart.

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go - but learning to start over.

BigBrownDog is offline Senior Member

OMG! I am so sorry to hear this, but happy that she is going to recover! Of course - good thoughts and prayers for her quick recovery!

She doesn't have a brain injury? Do you mean external trauma (cuts) or head injury?
    Sharon, Blaise and Diesel.

ScorpianAbarth is offline Senior Member

I'm so sorry, but so glad she will make a good recovery - sending good thoughts both of your ways! I'm glad the guy was arrested

Kellie is offline Senior Member

Prayers for your daughter's complete and full recovery. Please keep us updated.

SharonaZamboni is offline Senior Member

I'm so sorry! Sending many prayers for Ashley, your family, and for the medical professionals, that they may do their best.

javasmom is offline Senior Member

I am so sorry...my thoughts and prayers for a good recovery are with you and your family.
    I'm also sorry to hear about your son...I have an 18 year old son and I couldn't imagine...

bett is offline Senior Member

you have my prayers and good wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.
    a parent's nightmare.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast