Belles mom ~ Is it almost puppy time????

Thread: Belles mom ~ Is it almost puppy time????

jen124 is offline Senior Member

DefaultBelles mom ~ Is it almost puppy time????

Seems like it should be getting close....when is the due date????
    Jen and the crew!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

BigBrownDog is offline Senior Member

I believe that they are due about Halloween.
    Sharon, Blaise and Diesel.

Thanks! I figured she had to be close! They should be a beautiful litter! Eagerly waiting pictures!
    Jen and the crew!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Belles mom is offline Senior Member

Yup, Halloween pups! I think I am going with the Adamms family theme!

Gomez,
    Morticia
    Lurch
    Thing
    Pugsley
    Wednesday
    Cousin It
    Uncle Fester

What was the Grandma's name?

Poor Kodi is not a happy camper. She is not used to being fat, and I think the little aliens are making their presence known to her. I take her in for an x-ray next Thursday. Whelping box is up, but she doesn't show much interest. However, all the blankets from the couch are piled up whenever I come home. Either she or Hoss are making themselves comfy!!

Whenever I am laying on the couch, she feels it necessary to stand with all the weight she can right on my stomach. Something to the effect, "See what it feels like? Not comfy? Here let me shift my weight onto one paw...."

Karen and the gang
    BBI Kodi's Journey To Anotch (Journey)
    BBI Kodi's Blackpowder Striker (Flint)

I love the Adamms Family theme! I only remember them calling him Grandpa but I'm sure we can google it.

Poor Kodi! Mabel would just look at me with the eyes and when I rubbed her belly she would moan! I personally remember that feeling well and that was just carrying one! LOL

Mabes never went in her whelping box unless I went with her so I use to sit in there at night and read while she laid with me... I think she really wanted to have the puppies in her crate! I bet you can't wait!!

* Sorry just realized you said Grandma.. I don't remember her at all!
    Jen and the crew!

Luvmydog2much is offline Senior Member

Grandma
    Main article: Grandma (The Addams Family)
    Grandma is a witch who deals in potions, spells, hexes, and even fortune-telling. Her trademarks were her shawl and grey, frizzy hair. Charles Addams originally named the character Grandma/Granny Frump in his notes for the cartoon characters's adaptation to television in 1965,[1] thereby making her Morticia's mother. For the 1960s television series — as well as The New Addams Family, in which she is named Eudora Addams — her relationship to the family was retconned and she became Gomez's mother. However, both feature films and the animated television series conformed to Charles Addams's original concept of Grandmama as Wednesday's and Pugsley's maternal grandmother. In the first film, Morticia and Gomez discussed how Mother and Father Addams were killed by an angry mob, removing any possibility that Grandmama could be Gomez's and Fester's mother. In the third film, in which she was named Esmeralda, she was again implied to come from Morticia's family. The character was simply referred to as Granny in the two animated series. In the second episode of the 1992 series, Grandmama introduced herself with the line, "the name's Granny Frump",[9] while the following episode referenced Gomez's parents, Mother and Father Addams.[10] The 2010 Broadway musical version of The Addams Family poked fun at the inconsistencies of Grandmama's origins. In one scene, Morticia and Gomez both revealed that each believed she is the other's mother. People didn't know about her ghost son, named Eduardo.
    Good luck with your puppers! I can't wait to e-meet them!
    'Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.'
    ~ Michelle Held

Rhys, Ruby and Nola