I scored at the store!

Thread: I scored at the store!

fanny&eddiesmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultI scored at the store!

Our Concord Pet has been renovating for about 6 weeks now. Sometimes they have what I need, sometimes not. Last time I went in for canned food they were out and no one knew when it was coming in but I was told that the case would be my free one. I went in last night to check and found that they had the food so I grabbed the case and asked for a bag also. While waiting for that I found a toy for Fanny for 6.99.

I figured my tab would be around $37, for the bag of food and the toy. I got the bag and the case free!!!!! So I got a $56 bill for $6.99!!!!! Awesome!

November I will get my shipment from Mr. Chewy and won't have to worry the store not having my brand in ever again. And when they have their super sale I can get toys, lots of toys, and treats, lots of treats.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

SharonaZamboni is offline Senior Member

I love it when those things happen! It's like winning a prize

tammyhuffman is offline Senior Member

My oldest son worked full time at Concord Pets for a couple of years until just recently. He is working maybe one (1) day a week now, depending on his schedule at his new full time job. I love that he works there, his employee discount, among other benefits, are awesome!